just to show my inventories as of now:

DeletedUser

invdouble.jpg

(bottom:world 6 character, top:world 7character)
this is just to show you my inventories as of right now... you can tell me what you think, what i should do with certain items,if it is a good inventory for my certain level....or anything

edit:as of right now i just finished mucking out stables and received: another pitchfork, and a slingshot (firearm 6-12) on my world 6 character

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Join a town and deposit your money in their bank. That's the first thing you should do.

DeletedUser

there is a ghost town i am looking at and all i need is the energy points

DeletedUser

but i want to be the owner of the town....in world 6 i am going to be a worker

DeletedUser

Kk... you won't be havin fun bein new and tryin to run a town... but whatever...

DeletedUser

well....i am not sure about starting the town right now...i am going to get a donkey first... but the point is once i am a bit higher i will be owning a town...i guess i can join while i am waiting...btw what are the benefits of being a member of a town, other than banking

DeletedUser

nacho do you really need every single detail of the game spelled out for you? Im not trying to be mean but its a bit much i think. Look up stuff on the forum by using the search button. Ill bet almost all if not all of your questions can be answered by doing a simple search.

DeletedUser

but talking to people is more fun... not to mention passes the time in between jobs... i have my reasons...
but this is a little off topic dontcha tink?

DeletedUser

Uhm... off topic, but legitamate.

Also considering this is in the off topic section.

But I'm not going to guide you thru the game. I'm done giving hints for a while.

DeletedUser

Actually, this is Saloon, which is for general talk about the game, but not completely off topic. Technically all these questions should be in "Questions & FAQ".

DeletedUser

I've heard what nacho is up to called "Intellectual laziness" why should he bother to do searches and such when you answer his questions for him? Easier just to hit the "new thread" button then do any real work.

And to keep things on track, am I the only newb that realized joining a town would be much easier than trying to start and manage my own? Then again I hate managing guilds and such online, too much like real work.

I do think it's entirely too easy to start a town in this game though. Why not have it so you need 3 people to form a town charter and THEN you can make your town? What's the benefit of all these small 1-2 person towns? And what if the person goes inactive? Now we have a stain on the map. <shrug>

DeletedUser

I've heard what nacho is up to called "Intellectual laziness" why should he bother to do searches and such when you answer his questions for him? Easier just to hit the "new thread" button then do any real work.

And I'm probably a hypocrite for answering them...see my sig. ;)

I do think it's entirely too easy to start a town in this game though. Why not have it so you need 3 people to form a town charter and THEN you can make your town? What's the benefit of all these small 1-2 person towns? And what if the person goes inactive? Now we have a stain on the map. <shrug>

There's a suggestion in the Ideas board to try to fix the problem of too many towns and people not knowing what to do with them. I think your idea is better than what they have. http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=14375

DeletedUser

firstly:you correctly picked me off as "lazy", that i am... but really? i ask these things because it is simply... boring to search for the answers... ugh..and you are the one complaining about "running a town seems too much like real work" yet you are telling me to "work" (in a sense)
well i enjoy talking to other people...and if others are willing to answer i am thankful for their kindness to share their knowledge...not to mention i like having a colorful variety of opinions/suggestions... really, there have been plenty of little things i have taken time to figure out, or look up...but others i simply ask about...that doesn't mean i enjoy placing burdens on other people... and its not like i am asking the same question over and over... i simply have many questions