Just out of interest

DeletedUser

And don´t forget about attributes and skillpoints obtained by compleating quests.

Not that many points but it will take off hundreds of dollars from you calculations just by obtaining a few :)

DeletedUser23186

$400 is only a lot if you can't afford to spend it on a browser game. For some folks $400 is the same as $4 for you or me.

Implying that only thieves or mentally unstable people would spend that much is naive or insulting or stupid, depending on your mindset.

DeletedUser

$400 is only a lot if you can't afford to spend it on a browser game. For some folks $400 is the same as $4 for you or me.

Implying that only thieves or mentally unstable people would spend that much is naive or insulting or stupid, depending on your mindset.

i have to agree before getting laid off it would be nothin for me to drop like 20-30 a week just for kicks on a game like this

DeletedUser

(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)

I have a trader on w14 (brisco county), ranked number two trader & have been for a week. I do not use any premium. I think it depends on what you are doing, how much you care about rankings & how early you start out.

If you want a shot at the ranking , weather dueling, or trading, etc., you would need to start early.

oh yeah, on 14 i have been having fun beating higher lvl players that attack me, some who use premium(or have hence the medal)