rogiTW 95 224 Duel not possible for 48 hours
BuafflowBill 78 105 Duel not possible for 48 hours
DashAkol 87 168 Duel not possible for 48 hours
general maister 57 0 Is asleep right now
Loshko 86 161 Duel not possible for 48 hours
WH1T3B0II 84 147 Duel not possible for 48 hours
jdubiaz 59 0 Duel not possible
sctrojanx 68 35 Is asleep right now

I was mostly checking where Mr Hex was since I'm in Indian Gear and armed with Acid.

DeletedUser

Oh no, there was no fort battle. Eich Turner and I spent this morning and early afternoon there. I heard that Koriey took out Miramon and I lost count of how many people Eich and I knocked out. I will shout out a big thanks to Jonathan Hex for all the easy xp he gave me. Such a giving man he is. Good day, sirs!

DeletedUser

Koriey??? I'll go to visit her for retaliation, I think SALC Appaloossa and OOK Coral Reef in aliies pact.
But she attacked me. I'll visit after her mark 48 hours is gone

DeletedUser

Koriey??? I'll go to visit her for retaliation, I think SALC Appaloossa and OOK Coral Reef in aliies pact.
A couple months ago The OO-K Coral Reef changed directions and became a no-rules dueling town that doesn't really participate in diplomacy. We had dealt with too many {insert your favorite insulting word here] town leaders and we got tired of it. We sent telegrams to all the towns in that pact, though most towns kept us up on their profile as allies.

I encourage you not to take the duel personally. Koriey just wanted to match up with the top dueler. That's not to say you shouldn't retaliate - by all means we'd love to have you come to OO-K and have some friendly duels with us!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right I'll visit your town... No doubt about it anymore.
Because to far away from my town, better I'll make a little camp around your town.
I am too lazy to walk.. :D

DeletedUser

Feel free to bunk with Azuk. He has forsaken Domination and made us the object of his affections now ;).

DeletedUser

Feel free to bunk with Azuk. He has forsaken Domination and made us the object of his affections now ;).

Your all easy exp and its so short a walk doing my lvling no end of help can you get fuzzballx to rejoin town?

D.Saint will be back today apparently as well :)

DeletedUser

Hey now, his love for us is eternal! Don't even tell me that he broke it off!

DeletedUser

Hey now, his love for us is eternal! Don't even tell me that he broke it off!

Nope just they are alot closer to my currently location so in terms of exp to time ratio they make a far better target to farm.

I can always come along and farm you at will again if you wish, its never been an issue in the past

What I wan't to understand is as a Melee soldier how in the hell have you managed to loose so many duel's consistantly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can always come along and farm you at will again if you wish, its never been an issue in the past
Well not really at will, now, huh? I mean you are kind of knocked out, no?

Plus you're gonna have to find some new boots, aren't you? I imagine all that running you did yesterday wore some pretty big holes in your current ones. :bandit:

DeletedUser

Well not really at will, now, huh? I mean you are kind of knocked out, no?

Plus you're gonna have to find some new boots, aren't you? I imagine all that running you did yesterday wore some pretty big holes in your current ones. :bandit:

Does that mean your going to come and duel me and knock me out then Czaz please bring it on :laugh:

DeletedUser

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Three from VDLM have now joined Bulls-Eye. Is it permanent? I don't know, but it does not seem like it might not be a great idea for them to be so close to The OO-K Coral Reef and Armageddon.

Miramon Lluagor Duel not possible for 48 hours
palster Duel not possible for 48 hours
rogiTW Duel not possible for 48 hours

On behalf of The OO-K Coral Reef, welcome to the middle of the map, former Valle de la Muerte players! :)

DeletedUser

Considering that none of OOK did that I don't know why you are bragging about it. Riding on coat tails again I see.

DeletedUser

Hehe thx for still thinking of me as one of the giants :S <3

Summer + no premium has been hard.

Exp Rank # 22 -> 49

Dueling # 2 -> 7

Guess I'll keep falling..
Not that many players are active any more?
Seems like it it always the same persons who post here in the forums aswell..

DeletedUser

Not that many players are active any more?
There are a ton of active players, it's just they're mostly non-duelers. Like this town that wants to stand up to the Domination empire, Kimball Junction. They got a ton of people and they're able to field a bunch of people to fight for forts, but the town only has one guy over dueling-level 80.

And all those towns out east, other than SALC, don't seem to be doing anything at all, lol.

So yeah, it sucks.

DeletedUser

I remember when the server first started and nobody wanted to come out to the middle because they said it would be boring and no targets. Well if you look at the rankings and the activity they were soooooooo wrong.