Just joined up

DeletedUser

Howdy,

I'm Danzie the Kid, just joined the game on server 2.

Getting the hand of the game fairly quickly.

Anybody got and good game tips for me?

Danzie the Kid

DeletedUser

Welcome. The best tip is to read all the sticky threads you find in questions and guides section.

DeletedUser

Cool, the tutorial guy has not popped up for ages.... do I need to get to level 10 or something.

I am about to take over a large Ghost Town later, any tips for that?

DeletedUser

I would just pick a town with lots of members and ask for an invite :)

DeletedUser

Can I earn money by having my own town? hire hotel rooms and sell items?

DeletedUser

Owning a town doesn't bring you more money than being a regular member of a town. The only money coming in is from banking and from outsiders buying stuff from your stores, but that goes into the town treasury and those money can be used for building or starting fort battles. You can't take them out of there and they are not much. Is a small fee taken automatically.

DeletedUser

I would say your best bet is to send TheJoy a message in game and ask him for an invite to his town. He's a great player and can teach you the ropes of the game. I hear great things about him and his town.

DeletedUser

Didn't say they are not, didn't say they are either. As for not your academy: ahem, I beg your pardon?! I know I know resignation bla bla bla, but you founded it (so to speak) :)
Working from the shadow aye?
(sorry for the off topic, don't hit hard Hefty).

Danzie, whatever you want to do, if you have any doubts or questions, just read through the questions and guides area. If you don't find what you need, then open a thread and ask.
As for this world, which is old, I recommend finding a good rather big town and join in. If they don't seem active, chose another one. Use this site http://www.weststats.com for a lot of things, including town's shops. You can find there lots of towns from w2 and just look through the shops see which you like best for the build you have in mind.
Once you find a good active town you can settle down and have fun. If you need items, you can always go shopping in other towns and then return to that good town you find. :)

Harsha..

well, i would recommend that you go to a newer world - this one has been running for over 2 years, now and does not offer much challenge for the new players - that is, unless you are going to be a pure HP fighter like cao-cao, lol

anyhow, in a newer world, you can compete with people who started around the same time as you did - otherwise, if you are just looking for a quiet place to have a peaceful playing experience as an adventurer, then this world is for you ;)

Diggo11

I would say your best bet is to send TheJoy a message in game and ask him for an invite to his town. He's a great player and can teach you the ropes of the game. I hear great things about him and his town.
Meh, thanks for reminding me to go KO those njubs :p

(I wouldn't go there if I were you...)

EDIT: Oh dear, isn't this a shame:

Attachments

• 4latigo.jpg
    4latigo.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

DeletedUser22685

I second this motion.

Don't let Diggo scare you off, he's far too good to be able to hit you for a long time. :p

That reminds me, come and try me with this new sword I bought. :D

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, I mean after my KO is up. Tell me when you're here and if I'm not actually sleeping because I need health I will wake up for 10 minutes for you.

You come up with the motto, I might use it :laugh:

DeletedUser

I think what he was getting at is...

Motto: NWO-Duel not possible for 48 hours

DeletedUser

I believe I'm nice and free. That is, if anyone wants to low brow on a pure hider... :p

DeletedUser22685

I think what he was getting at is...

Motto: NWO-Duel not possible for 48 hours
I know what he was getting at, I just wanted to know the exact motto.

That's not entirely true. Look, now I've got "Is asleep right now". :razz:

DeletedUser22685

I've got one: When we're not asleep, we've already been beat ;) (I don't care if it doesn't rhyme properly, it's close enough.)