Jokes- tell ur funniest (no racist)

DeletedUser

Hellifino or furryfino?

Either way nothing comes out. Maybe I'm just too good at saying things 5 times fast.

DeletedUser

a guy enters a bar carrying an alligator.
says to the patrons, "here’s a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside.
the gator will close his mouth for one minute, then open it, and i'll remove my unit unscathed.
if it works, everyone buys me drinks." the crowd agrees.
the guy drops his pants and puts his privates in the gator's mouth.
gator closes mouth.
after a minute, the guy grabs a beer bottle and bangs the gator on the top of its head.
the gator opens wide, and he removes his genitals unscathed.
everyone buys him drinks.
then he says: "i'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try."
after a while, a hand goes up in the back of the bar.
it's a woman. "i'll give it a try," she says, "but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle."

*lawl*

DeletedUser8950

haahaha well a blond walked into a bar, and then she asked fer a drink!!!!!!!!!!
dont you get it???why doesnt anyone get it!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

Wow, I am really surprised no one got what I posted earlier.

Like I said, the HELLIfINO.

[spoil]

Idiots!

[/spoil]

im sorry, but i don't get it. kinda confusing. i understand where the helli came from. but the ino? and whats with the f?

DeletedUser

im sorry, but i don't get it. kinda confusing. i understand where the helli came from. but the ino? and whats with the f?

Ino is from dinosaur, and the f is just thrown in there to make "sense", I think. Just read it phonetically, and it makes a bit more sense - or you could just change it to hellifIknow.

DeletedUser

An office manager at Wal-Mart was given the task of hiring an individual to fill a job opening. After sorting through a stack of resumes he found four people who were equally qualified. He decided to call the four in and ask them only one question. Their answer would determine which of them would get the job.

The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table the interviewer asked, "What is the fastest thing you know of?"

Acknowledging the first man on his right, the man replied, "A THOUGHT. It just pops into your head. There's no warning that it's on the way; it's just there. A thought is the fastest thing I know of."

"That's very good!" replied the interviewer. "And now you sir?" he asked the second man. "Hmm.... let me see. A blink! It comes and goes and you don't know that it ever happened. A BLINK is the fastest thing I know of."

"Excellent!" said the interviewer. "The blink of an eye, that's a very popular cliché for speed." He then turned to the third man who was contemplating his reply.

"Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall there's a light switch. When you flip that switch, way out across the pasture the light in the barn comes on in less than an instant. Yep, TURNING ON A LIGHT is the fastest thing I can think of."

The interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he had found his man. "It's hard to beat the speed of light" he said.

Turning to Bubba, the fourth and final man, the interviewer posed the same question. Bubba replied, "After hearing the three previous answers, It's obvious to me that the fastest thing known is DIARRHEA."

"WHAT!?" said the interviewer, stunned by the response.

"Oh I can explain." said Old Bubba. "You see the other day I wasn't feeling so good and I ran for the bathroom. But, before I could THINK, BLINK, or TURN ON THE LIGHT, I had already soiled my pants."

Old Bubba is the new "Greeter" at the Podunk Wal-Mart.

DeletedUser

Two submarines are sitting in a tree knitting scarfs.

A horse flies by.

"Look", says the first submarine, "a horse is flying by".

After a few minutes another horse flies by.

"Look", says the first submarine, "another horse is flying by."

Replies the second submarine: "There must be a nest around here somewhere."

DeletedUser

3 cows are sitting in a tree playing cards when a chicken eggs walks past.

"Where are you going little egg?" asks one of the cows.

"I am going for a haircut." replies the egg.

DeletedUser

The newly enlisted soldier was standing on base, leaning against a wall.

The sergeant walks past and yells at the soldier "Do not lean against the wall! The wall will not fall over!"

So the soldier stood away from the wall. And the wall did not fall over.

DeletedUser

A Russian couple were walking down the street in Moscow one night, when the man felt a drop hit his nose.
"I think it's raining", he said to his wife.
"No, that felt more like snow to me", she replied.
"No, I'm sure it was just rain" he said.
Well, as these things go, they were about to have a major argument about whether it was raining or snowing. Just then they saw a Communist Party official walking toward them.
"Let's not fight about it", the man said.
"Let's ask Comrade Rudolph whether it's officially raining or snowing".
As the official approached, the man said. "Tell us, Comrade Rudolph, is it officially raining or snowing?"
"It's raining, of course", he replied, and walked on.
But the woman insisted: "I know that felt like snow!"
To which the man quietly replied: "Rudolph the Red, knows rain, dear".

DeletedUser13682

A Russian couple were walking down the street in Moscow one night, when the man felt a drop hit his nose.
"I think it's raining", he said to his wife.
"No, that felt more like snow to me", she replied.
"No, I'm sure it was just rain" he said.
Well, as these things go, they were about to have a major argument about whether it was raining or snowing. Just then they saw a Communist Party official walking toward them.
"Let's not fight about it", the man said.
"Let's ask Comrade Rudolph whether it's officially raining or snowing".
As the official approached, the man said. "Tell us, Comrade Rudolph, is it officially raining or snowing?"
"It's raining, of course", he replied, and walked on.
But the woman insisted: "I know that felt like snow!"
To which the man quietly replied: "Rudolph the Red, knows rain, dear".

That was actually pretty funny I did not expect that

DeletedUser

Late Halloween Skeleton Riddles And Jokes

These whole lot of riddles and jokes are better told during Halloween. Since it was already over, I'll ... well, still tell you.
Riddles
Q : Why the skeletons are stupid?
A : Because they don't have brains!

Q : Why the skeletons are afraid of everything?
A : Because they don't have guts!

Q : Why the skeletons always tell lies?
A : Because they haven't got the heart to tell the truth!

Q : Why the skeletons faint every time they saw something disgusting?
A : Because they cannot stomach the sight of them!

Q : Why the skeletons like to laugh?
A : Because they all have one funny bone!

Q : Why all skeletons are cruel?
A : Because they are all heartless!

Q : Why there are only strong skeletons and no weak ones?
A : Because all skeletons are not spineless!

Q : Why the skeleton plays the piano?
A : Because it has no organs!

Q : Why no company founded by skeletons earns any money?
A : Because they don't know how to organ-ise!

Q : What kind of hat does skeletons wear?
A : Knee-cap!

Q : Why skeletons couldn't stand winter wind?
A : Because the cold goes right through them!

Q : Why it is hard to annoy a skeleton?
A : Because it has no skin for anything to get under!

Q : Why the skeleton died?
A : Because it failed to save its skin!

Q : What do you call a famous skeleton detective?
A : Sherlock Bones!

Q : Where do skeletons swim?
A : In the Dead Sea!

Q : Why are skeletons bad writers?
A : Because dead man tell no tales!

Q : Why the aged skeletons wanted Death to be their butcher and chef?
A : Because as their teeth are too old to chew meat and they can only eat ripped up ones which are soft enough for them, Grim Ripper (Reaper) will solve their problems!

Jokes
1 )A doctor,who loves to collect human bones, said to a skeleton, "If you can spare me five of your fingers, you will really be giving me a hand!"​

2 )A poor skeleton was severely injured and one of his arms and legs must be amputated.The surgeon told it that this is going to cost a lot. After it heard about the news, it said worriedly, "This can be done, as long it doesn't cost an arm or a leg!"​

THE END (Please rate it like this --- ?/100)​

Last edited by a moderator: