Join the troublemakers!

DeletedUser

Hi Folks!

Town Name: Lalawethika

Town Rank: 17

Town Points: 2385

Current Residents: 18/20 (2 places held free for rotation & buyers)

Buildings:

Town Hall: 1
Residences: 4 (5 is over halfway done)
Bank: 1
Hotel: 1
Gunsmith: 2
Tailor: 0
General Store: 1
Mortician: 1

Characters needed:

Builders: We have 5 Builders at the moment, so we dont need one at the moment.

Soldiers/Duellers: We always have a use for good duellers/soldiers. Minimum level 10.

Adventurers: Adventurers are always welcome. Minimum level 10.

Town Rules:

1. Everyone should have fun!
  2. The town comes first!
  3. Construction is done by the builders!
  4. There is no tax system, but everyone should contribute to the best of his or her abilities.
  5. Online activity is required. (You should be online two or three times a day at the minimum!)
We would like to become a fast growing top town. But we need you for that. Also we want to be a mature town, so mature members are wanted.

Send your supplication to zathras1 ingame. Please include your activity level, your skill distribution, your intended career and anything else you might find important to distinguish yourself. I will send you a telegram ingame then and we can talk things over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Join

Lookin for a town, Lvl 1,just started playing, want to be a builder but i can fill in wherever needed.

DeletedUser

you misunderstood me. I am also playing on the-west.net on world 6 and have a top 70 ranked town there. :)

DeletedUser

I also play here on world 6 and am in charge of a top 70 ranked town.

DeletedUser

Count me in as builder. Since lvl 2 all skill points have gone to construction.

Activity level: multiple times daily

Random fact: Last week, I purchased my first pair of cowboy boots. They are Justins, Apache color, very pointed. I love them. After a few nights out, they are starting to feel like slippers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just started on this world, going to be an adventurer who earns alot of $$$:D

DeletedUser

is there room for an extra builder? O: Ill make an app for ya later ^^

DeletedUser

Just sent you an in-game PM... I know you from W5, but I figured I would try a dueler since Im a level 28 in World 5 Constructor...

Hope to Hear From Ya

DeletedUser

Application

I am a L2 Dueller and would like to join your town. I was invited by DAK RINDAR.

DeletedUser

I am a Pure Soldier (Experienced )

My character is going to be a pure Soldier. I am a very experienced player from Worlds 4 & 6. I am a town founder in world 4 so I know the importance of donating to the Treasury. I will defend the town at all cost. In return, I will of course need a Mortician as soon as possible and the stores up and running (for obvious reasons).

DeletedUser

I updated everything, welcome Darkrindar, Bou, Trooper and Vildee :)

DeletedUser

Does anyone have $300 yet? I'm close...

Let's get this town established so we can catch up! :bandit::D

DeletedUser

I have the $300 now. Need the 80 energy now. I will finish constructing the town by tomorrow 7:00 server time.

It will be just below LAS VEGAS.

All necessary jobs are in the vicinity.

Will send an ingame to everyone on the list shortly.

DeletedUser

I'll have roughly $240 to put into the treasury. As soon as I get the town invite I'll start on a residence.

DeletedUser

Yeah... Trooper went to Las Vegas... Not sure if it is permanant or not, Just figured I would let ya know...