Jobs after sleeping

DeletedUser

I cant do a job(repair fences) because i dont have anough energy, but heres the catch, im also now sleeping, so i am asking to do the job after i finish sleeping, but i dont currently have anough energy so i cant. I think it should take the energy away from someone when they start the job not when you add it to the list.

hope you understand

DeletedUser

he's saying wait to take the energy until after the previous job is done.

I disagree. I only say that because what do you propose to do if you go to the next job and end up not doing it because you still don't have enough energy, because you calculated something wrong.

Though I do see what you mean about right after sleeping, maybe something could be done, but they don't want you to have the bonus if you haven't slept the whole 8 hours (I'd rather they do sleeping in 4 hour stretches, but oh well.

DeletedUser

See *tents* about 4 hr sleep segments...

Also when you're at a Hotel in the West your doing more than just sleep... Prolly take up arms with one of the town Harlotts (lol)

How much energy is regained from an 8hr hotel sleep? I always assumed it was completly refilled...

DeletedUser

no in the lowest hotel lvl you only gain 64 total, so that's 8 an hour and only 5 more an hour than you normally would gain. At the highest level you get 100, which still wouldn't refill a premium member.

DeletedUser1105

I definately think you should be able to add a job to the queue after sleeping that takes into account how much energy you will have after you have slept the full 8 hours.

A simple code could be put in whereby if someone quits the sleeping before the 8 hours is up and they no longer have enough energy, the job that was put in the queue is automatically cancelled.

DeletedUser

a simple question

Let me ask you a question, maybe u can give a good answer, i can't:

Assume u start working, it means u use 12 points per hour. You regenerate 3 per hour, so basically, after each hour you are 9 points lower. That means that in 7 hours you will use 63 points of energy.
Now if u sleep 8 hours, you regenerate 64 points.
Therefore, our characters can work 7 hours and must sleep 8 hours. Damn, i think in real life this isn't seen anywhere. We which have jobs, work for 8 hours a day (some even more since we do overtimes) and we aren't passing out. Why this strange values? It is clearly a big fault in this world to have this 7 hours of work and 8 hours of sleep.

So, the question is: Why do we need to sleep 8 hours to be able to work 7 hours

DeletedUser

I agree, but also this isnt RL, its game, whats the fun if its the same as RL?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

But your energy will increase as your stats increase.

It's like a runner. If you just start running today, you'll only get so far before being tired. But if you ran every day, within a couple of months you'd be much much fitter.

DeletedUser

i think there should be more increments time you can sleep rather than 8 hours alone..

Maybe 3..
Like one for 3 hours and another 5 and another 8.. something like that..

DeletedUser1105

If they did that, I think you should have to have a certain amount of sleep in a set period.

I.e: the body could need 48 hours of sleep in any rolling 7 day period. It's up to you how you sleep - whether that's 8 hours at time or more periods of smaller increments.

DeletedUser

But your energy will increase as your stats increase.

It's like a runner. If you just start running today, you'll only get so far before being tired. But if you ran every day, within a couple of months you'd be much much fitter.

Where did your read that energy will increase? The only energy levels available are 100 maximum with 3 recovered/hour on normal players and 150 maximum with 4.5 recovered/hour on premium. If you know something that we others don't please tell us :)

DeletedUser

reall then why put a 5 star hotel to increase energy by 200 points..

DeletedUser

reall then why put a 5 star hotel to increase energy by 200 points..

Luxury apartment Recovers 100 energy points, 230 Health point

That's what it says at a lvl 5 room. So if u seen somewhere the 200 energy recover, please tell where :confused:

DeletedUser1105

Ah, sorry, I was getting confused with health points. My mistake!

DeletedUser

Luxury apartment Recovers 100 energy points, 230 Health point

That's what it says at a lvl 5 room. So if u seen somewhere the 200 energy recover, please tell where :confused:

oh sorry i thought i saw 200++energy..did not see it was health point my bad..

DeletedUser

but since i may at most be on for 7 hours a day, i woi=uld not use much energry playing.