Job Luck

DeletedUser

I'm beginning to think Luck is better in this world being that in 2 hours of poster hanging i got 3 posters and a yellow bandana.

DeletedUser

No, you were just lucky. Was it your first time doing it? If so, the first is usually the luckiest, if your doing it for quests. I remember doing 10 minutes of tending pigs on World 1 and getting 3 hams.

DeletedUser

well so far everything i've needed i have gotten on the first try unlike world 1 where it took me hours and hours to get things.

i mean just now selling papers in first 2 hours I got 4 papers and 1 green rags, tell me luck isn't better here.

DeletedUser

I have had a lot worse luck so far. taken many tries to get the things i need.

DeletedUser

I think I'm more lucky in world 1 but I don't know, every world is different;)

DeletedUser

Heh, going through the quests was a piece of cake.

Several posters/tobacco/sugar/cotton, ham on the first try, a couple of grey caps, yellow rags, a brown bandana, a grey Indian necklace, plus all of the items gained from the quests. Next up is grain. Crossing fingers for the same luck. :)

DeletedUser

I got all the items needed, so luck is better here.
BUT!, i fought Sidekick 5x before i defeat him, was it bad luck? *sigh* :)

DeletedUser

Sidekick is BAAAAAD. I had to duel him 15 times before i realized the clay jug was for the fighting. Then i lost another 7 times, before I finally won.

DeletedUser

so was I, in fact i'm sure everyone was lvl 1 when they did it in 1 shot.

DeletedUser

i been having a good luck till i got to the pigs several tries and nothing :eek: