Jamestown Expanding

DeletedUser

Jamestown is curently building its first residency expansion. We are looking for the best shooters and cowboys ready to commit to a town.

Should be ready in <3 days. We already have a general store and an hotel will folow rapidly.

We are following the "looking for a town" sticky thread, but if you're intersted in joining us particularly you can apply with relevant info below.

DeletedUser

too lazy to write anything new

InGame Name: R0B
Character Level (XP/XP): 8 46/91
Cash/Bank Account: 214
highest Attribute: mobility
[bt1st Highest Skill:[/b] toughness
2nd Highest Skill: swimming
3rd Highest Skill: tactics
intended Character Build: hard to hit dueler
Declared Intentions: i am willing to do what ever is needed to help the town but i will be cocentrating on dueling skills and high pay jobs for town funds

DeletedUser618

After leaving her good-fer-nuthin' mate, Onyx is looking for a new beginning. She is too matronly to entertain in the fine establishments of Reverse Cowgirl, but is not afraid of hard work and is currently following the harvest south. Tiring of her nomadic lifestyle she would like to find a town to call home.

lvl 8 (61 of 91) with 3 strength and 8 construction she has worked the building trades prior to moving west. With vigor of 7 and stamina of 6 she is fit and would be a great asset to your town. Picking crops provides small wages and her bankroll is a meager $191 which she would be willing to share to insure a roof over head on those rainy nights with fall already here and winter a comin'. Her skills are not enhanced by any fancy clothing or tools and were achieved by determination and hard work.

With the help of a good optician she might just be able to hit what she aims at but she is always ready for anything.

updated my previous post for consideration by townsfolk of Jamestown

DeletedUser

Lvl9 ( 4/110)

I have good cobstruction skills and ready to work

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Zeks Assuri
Character Level (XP/XP): 8 38/91
Cash/Bank Account: 200
Top Job: Guard Fort/Prospecting
Highest Attribute: Stength
1st Highest Skill: Toughness
2nd Highest Skill: Appearance
3rd Highest Skill: Construction
Intended Character Build: Hard Hitting Builder
Declared Intentions: Looking for a town to put my building skills to use. Also want to have a part in making a large, successful town, and to place said town at the top of the rankings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Deja vu, we're not really looking for construction skills, but you may still be a good earner, are you doing telegraph poles yet? are you going for coal mining? It may depend on who else comes along.

If y'all say what your top jobs are as well that will help us as well.

I guess it's min level 7 recruitment, we have 4 spaces available....

DeletedUser

Hey, can you save me a spot. Currently, I'm level 4, but ill reach level 7 soon! My plan is to become a ranged dueler. =D

DeletedUser

Not really bigtex im almost level 10 so

I would like to join
See my thread in townrecruitment

DeletedUser

Heya Mad John, you messaged me, and I am interested in joining Jamestown. Right now I'm tanning deerskins, working towards hunting turkeys; can focus more towards earning or fighting depending on which build I'm closer to. ;-)

DeletedUser

Just to say that if you can sell yourself then you will stand a better chance of getting in. Communication is an important skill as it makes the game easier and more fun for all.

The expansion taking longer than expected, downward swing in the income, just one of those things I suppose....

Big tex and ranger; most unlikely. I'd advise looking at many options.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm Peepinaboxyo, you may know me from Tribalwars W9. I'm currently almost level 8 and looking for a town. Here are my stats.

In game Name: Peepinaboxyo
Character Level: 7 (42/74)
Cash/Bank Account: 175$
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Toughness (level 12)
2nd Highest Skill: Vigor (level 8)
3rd Highest Skill: Construction (level 6)
Intended Character Build: I'm trying to go mostly Strength and Dexterity with a little bit of Mobility and not much Charisma (for now)
Declared Intentions: I intend to offer much construction value to my town (once I find one of course). I try to do lots of jobs. I intend to raise the awareness that my town (once I get one) by mass dueling. I am very into role playing too.

Thank you for your time.

-Peep

DeletedUser

Just to say that if you can sell yourself then you will stand a better chance of getting in. Communication is an important skill as it makes the game easier and more fun for all.

The expansion taking longer than expected, downward swing in the income, just one of those things I suppose....

Big tex and ranger; most unlikely. I'd advise looking at many options.

What do you mean? (Last sentence)

DeletedUser

What do you mean? (Last sentence)

we have 5 positions up for grabs, if you're not in the top 6 on this thread, given what in said in the first posting, then you are unlikely to be recruited and shouldn't pass up other opportunities that come your way.

Just trying to be fair to y'all.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i want to join the town. i am currently a fast leveling player at the lvl of 6

DeletedUser

I am a Lvl 9 with good constrcution and 100 bucks for the town.. I am active

DeletedUser

Howdy,

I'm looking to join a town with some fun, active people, and y'all seem to be a good bunch.

InGame Name: mosm
Character Level (XP/XP): 9 (0/110)
Current Residency: Homeless and Looking and I have lived in no other towns.
Cash/Bank Account: 201g and going up pretty nicely
Highest Attribute: charisma (6)
1st Highest Skill: Appearance/Trading/Leadership/Animal Instinct (7) for unbuffed. With current buffs it would be toughness (11)
2nd Highest Skill: Repair (7) without buffs. With buffs, (8)
3rd Highest Skill: Tactics (6)
Intended Character Build: I'm kinda planning on just going with a middle of the road build until 14 or so, so I can follow the quest chains and level up a bit faster. After that, I'm going to do the guru chain and start stacking charisma and go for a trader/gambler type build.

With that, I could put some points into the more useful dueling talents, or I could put it in fine motor skills and repair, I'm still kind of trying stuff out and coming up with ideas.

I wouldn't likely have a problem with changing my plans (not too much, I'd hope) to better help the town, and the town's needs.
Declared Intentions: I'm more than happy to help out the town, both financially and with my labor and time, though I'd like to be able to save a little bit here and there so I can get my mule. I have regular access to a computer at various points throughout the day, so I can maximize my characters uptime.

I've played a couple other of these online RPG's, so I am familiar with towns (or guilds) and working towards improving them. Most of my experience is with Travian. I was a mod on .com's English S6 for a while, and I played on s5.

My best job at the moment is Tanning Deer Skin, but there aren't any of those near the towns with hotels in my K, and I dont want to waste the time moving until I have a place to move to, so I'm picking beans, corn and guarding forts instead.

Anyways, if you want to know anything else, please let me know. I'm just looking for some fun people to play this game with, and learn from a bit to make myself a better player.