It's the Holidays!

DeletedUser

In the holiday spirit, myself and ag3352 are giving anyone who wants some reputation, some healthy green rep. Just post anything in this thread! It appears nashy19 is giving out rep as well! as well as everyone else! Spread the love!

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Hope Santa gives you some nice presents! Make sure to leave milk and cookies for the big guy. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh no! It says I've given out too much reputation in the past 24 hours! lol

Don't worry, I'll get you and anyone else who posts here whenever I can give again!

DeletedUser

yes please. I got nashy and then it wouldn't let me give out anymore rep again lol

DeletedUser

Merry christmas my fellow the-westerners ( yeah westerners ain't a word far as I know of, but i think yall get the point ) just a matter of hours till the big day god bless you all remember, it's the thought that count's, and it's about Jesus :) with love from your long lost freind, Alex.

Elmyr, chear up,we loves you, and it's christmas, no reason to be a scrooge :)

DeletedUser

Merry christmas my fellow the-westerners ( yeah westerners ain't a word far as I know of, but i think yall get the point ) just a matter of hours till the big day god bless you all remember, it's the thought that count's, and it's about Jesus :) with love from your long lost freind, Alex.

Elmyr, chear up,we loves you, and it's christmas, no reason to be a scrooge :)

merry x-mas to you as well. To bring your red rep back to green, I believe Hotnsexy rep would help better than my rep since I can only give 1 green while HotNsexy can give you two.

yes please. I got nashy and then it wouldn't let me give out anymore rep again lol

No worries. I have already given her/him a rep. Can you give thealex a green rep please. Your point has more power than mine. ( He needs the bigger gift:)