It's cool

DeletedUser

Hi all, just wanted to say although we've had some rather heated chats here in w10 forums, I'm cool with all of you. Victor, you're a good chap in my book, Berkie you're perky, and j dahl you're goofy, but at least you provide entertainment.

I wish to state, to anyone and all that I offended, I respectfully retract any harsh words presented. I know we're all still having a good time ingame, and that's truly all that matters.

DeletedUser9470

Hi Hell,
putting up with cleaning this forum must be hard work.
its difficult as players when you think youre at a disadvantage...
the only weapon you have is your opinion and freedom of expression...
if you understand this then things make sense, behind every "noob" comment there is a reason...
i repect you a lot pesonally for your input, some dont take enough care and arent very impartial and thats probably the hardest thing to do when you are sided as a player

as you say, were all here to have fun and enjoy.
the only advantage anyone should be entitled to is the advantage hes created himself ingame...

a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!
:)
take care

DeletedUser

A man of honor.. You have impressed me time and time again Hell.. Thanks for being a mentor and a good friend... Aye! :)

DeletedUser

Hi all, just wanted to say although we've had some rather heated chats here in w10 forums, I'm cool with all of you. Victor, you're a good chap in my book, Berkie you're perky, and j dahl you're goofy, but at least you provide entertainment.

Alright, which one of you guys shared my forum pic with Hells???

:unsure: :huh: :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser15169

You have not offended me hell, you must have a hard job administrating all these world forums, and keeping track of your towns on top of it in game. I really do appriciate what you do, even though I may seem a little heated at times. If I have offended you, I hope we can all be cool with each other still...

DeletedUser

I wish to state, to anyone and all that I offended, I respectfully retract any harsh words presented. I know we're all still having a good time ingame, and that's truly all that matters.

One of hell bad habits Lol

2. occasionally liking people (working on breaking that habit)

what did I say? That is something you can not work on ...and as you can see above people do like it. :D

DeletedUser14793

I would not want to have to put up with these forums and have to admin them, props to you guys. plus its all just a game anyways. even though everyone gets heated sometimes. its all good bud.