Items Found

One Armed Ninja

Red indian necklace while putting up posters - and my work string got me ALL the products I need for maya's level 3 quest string

DeletedUser

Selling newspaper *The Western Star*

94%

2 hours$ 7
2 Experience points
ripped_shoes_brown.png

newspaper.png

You scream too loud and lose your voice. You lose 1 health point.

DeletedUser

gray indian necklace - laying railroad tracks (first item found)

DeletedUser

I've found so far, a grey indian necklace and some black ragged shoes.

DeletedUser

Found a broken whiskey bottle when i first started, can't use it till lvl 7, currently at level 6

DeletedUser

Got me a fire stone when picking cotton for 2hrs straight.And i'm the required lvl to wield it:).

DeletedUser

Pfft, All i've found is a Grey Hat. :p

Ive used like, 50 energy trying to get 1 'Raven Feather' .. Like 6-7 Hours.
But NO!
Just makes me keep going ! :dry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That I had no problem getting. Took me a day though to get the tobacco for the first quest due to the bug.
Scarebirdsoffthefield.jpg

DeletedUser

Yeah it does:),but don't worry I'm not part of it.I actually hate those spammers that flood newgrounds with bad content.But i like strawberries and I couldn't help it.

DeletedUser

Yeah it does:),but don't worry I'm not part of it.I actually hate those spammers that flood newgrounds with bad content.But i like strawberries and I couldn't help it.

Better than KKK and all that other crap that miraculously doesn't get blammed. But this is off topic and we should probably stop now...I was just curious. ;)

DeletedUser

No problem I thought this icon might get someones attention someday.Good to see people with a keen eye and knowledge of newgrounds(in my country very few know of it).