Items Found

DeletedUser

Does your 'found' item actually turn up during the task you are doing, or at the end of it? I haven't figured it out yet. I have found a lot of items already, but I never paid attention as to when I'm getting them.

(I'm still trying for that ham.)

DeletedUser

MyBackpack.jpg

Grey Cotton Shoes as the best find so far :)

DeletedUser

Does your 'found' item actually turn up during the task you are doing, or at the end of it? I haven't figured it out yet. I have found a lot of items already, but I never paid attention as to when I'm getting them.

(I'm still trying for that ham.)

You don't get anything until the job is done. You might get something if you cancel the job after doing a full 30 mins worth, but I've never tried.

DeletedUser

ive found a grey wollie cap, grey indian necklace, and a granite weapon, got something else to but dont remember which of my other items didnt come from a quest

DeletedUser

i got a rusty razor blade.
funny thing is though, i dont think many in the world can use it yet, and im only a level 6.
it a can still be useful though

DeletedUser

i got a rusty razor blade.
funny thing is though, i dont think many in the world can use it yet, and im only a level 6.
it a can still be useful though

Found a club too. Still can't use it either, but sooner than the rusty razorblade.

DeletedUser

so far i have found 3 gray caps plus the one from the quest, i should open a hat store.:laugh:

DeletedUser

The game is trying to tell you to hide that mullet. ;)

what do you mean hide. those hats add toughness. also for all you guys look at the number one spot in vigor guess who is at the top?

DeletedUser

flag_north.png

yeah...it so hard to believe ,just to good to be true,i even didnt checked the report or waited for this,i did this job only because it was the closest with full motivation bar...lol,only after 20 hours i found it in inventory and i was like...
WTH?!?,:eek:hmy:...no way:unsure:

first try

:cool:

DeletedUser

I've found:
Black Ragged Shoes
Blue Bandana
Yellow Bandana
Brown Headband
Rusty Razor blade.
And a lot of products.. lol.

Oh and mullet, it's not you. You're #4, haha.

DeletedUser

I've found:
Black Ragged Shoes
Blue Bandana
Yellow Bandana
Brown Headband
Rusty Razor blade.
And a lot of products.. lol.

Oh and mullet, it's not you. You're #4, haha.

when i posted i was number one i must those people who dare try and beat me!!!!!!!!!!!

lol just kidding........

or em i?????