items found in fort battle

DeletedUser

-in this forum list ONLY the items found in FORT battles.
-include you Level and Duel level and the weapon(gun) that you used.
-experience gained.
-include the size of the fort that the battle took place.
-how many people participated in the fort battle? and how many survived?
-were you a attacker or defended

-any tips about Fort battles
DO NOT put items that you find doing regular jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the Saloon might be a better place for this, just because no world is really active enough in terms of fort battles to get a huge number of posts. Still, an interesting topic. I hope people do post. It would be helpful if you included the size of the fort and the number of survivors.

DeletedUser

thanks for the advise.
included Size of fort and # of survivors and some other stuff.

DeletedUser

I found like a blue headband on my first ever fort battle. I was attacking and it was like 75 attackers vs 7 defenders. It was a small fort but it was such a long time ago that no limits were put in or anything. The neadband was worth 2 dollars.

DeletedUser

I found like a blue headband on my first ever fort battle. I was attacking and it was like 75 attackers vs 7 defenders. It was a small fort but it was such a long time ago that no limits were put in or anything. The neadband was worth 2 dollars.

There were limits from the beginning, they just got smaller.

DeletedUser618

Level 73, dueling level 74 builder with precise shotgun
Fort Athena
9 attackers (all died), 51 defenders (all survived)
9 exp and yellow woolly hat

DeletedUser

i think if you pray it raises you luck of finding items in the battle.

just a guess.

DeletedUser

tip to get good stuff in fort battle

i think if you pray it raises you luck of finding items in the battle.

just a guess.

now i think it is a fact that you do get lucky when you pray and you find more items.

i have tried and it works.

when you go to fort battle pray 3 or 4 times before you go to fort battle
their is no point if you do it 100 times. but it is better to do more than once.

:cool: fort battles rocks

DeletedUser

Stone Chain found

Level-30 Duel level-34
experience gained-245
Precise crossbow(120-192 damage)
defender- big fort
73 fighters have attacked the Fort. 80 defenders defended.
73 attackers fell. 22 defenders fell.
stonechain.png

found stone chain. value buy-$1000, sell price-$500; no skill bonus

DeletedUser618

level 75, duel level 76 worker with precise shotgun
1500 exp
Fort Vault I
79 attackers (all died) 63 defenders (39 died)
defender
harquebus

DeletedUser

I was told by someone that he had found a fancy tie after a fort battle.

DeletedUser

I was told by someone that he had found a fancy tie after a fort battle.

finding a fancy tie is very hard. only high level players have a a chance at it. lower level player(<60) have to even more lucky.

he must be very lucky or he was lying.

DeletedUser13020

finding a fancy tie is very hard. only high level players have a a chance at it. lower level player(<60) have to even more lucky.

The level of your character has nothing to do with the value of the item you can find in a fort battle. The way I remember it, it's the cost that it takes to start a fort battle divided by the number of survivors of the winning team = the value of dropped items. Or something along that. I remember seeing a green horn at level 12 I think with a peice of note #1 that got it from a fort battle. Sure that tie is lucky, but not unbelievably so.

DeletedUser

The level of your character has nothing to do with the value of the item you can find in a fort battle. The way I remember it, it's the cost that it takes to start a fort battle divided by the number of survivors of the winning team = the value of dropped items. Or something along that. I remember seeing a green horn at level 12 I think with a peice of note #1 that got it from a fort battle. Sure that tie is lucky, but not unbelievably so.

that was just what i believed in before. thanks for letting me and others know.

DeletedUser

A tip

PREPARATION (before battle)

Place yourself on the map by simply clicking where you want to be. If you are not happy with where you initially placed yourself on the map, you can click on your character and then drag your character to a new spot. This can ONLY be done before the battle commences.

When you place yourself on the map, you will still need to set a target. A target is merely where you intend on going next round. If you do not set a target, you will charge to the flag, and die. So you need to set a target. Here is how you do it.
1. After you place yourself on the map, click on your character.
2. Then, click on where you want your character to go.
3. An icon will display, which looks like this:
target.png
4. If you did not do it right, you will not see that icon. So try again, click on your character and then click on where you want to be next round.
(note: if you still can't find that icon, you may have double-clicked on yourself and your icon is hiding under you. To see if that is the case, move your character.)

MOVEMENT (once battle starts)

To move yourself once the battle starts, you will do the same thing:
1. Click on your character.
2. Then click on where you want your character to go.
3. An arrow will appear as you move your icon around the map, which will look like this:
pointer.png

4. Once you click on where you want your character to go, that arrow should set itself. If it did not, repeat your actions (click self, click destination) until that arrow points to your destination.
5. Remember to pay attention to Line of Sight, discussed in a later post.

AIM AND TARGETING

Aim and targeting is automatic. You cannot choose who you want to shoot, you cannot aim past the people in front. You may only shoot at the closest target in your line of sight. Now, consider this, because that means you do have "some" control over who you can shoot, based on who you have line of sight with.

from "Hell's Guide to Fort Wars"

summary-
arrow is to move
aim is automatic to the closest person in Your view.

DeletedUser

I had to dig deep into my inbox. Not sure if he is telling the truth though but this is what he said.

realm of deceit On 12/8/09 at 9:46 AM

I think you can get such good items, somebody got part one of the note, i have found a fancy tie before.

DeletedUser15169

I think you would get more response if this was in the other forums too, w10 and w9 get the most fort battles, so if you are looking for stats on finding items, it would be best in the saloon...

DeletedUser

I think you would get more response if this was in the other forums too, w10 and w9 get the most fort battles, so if you are looking for stats on finding items, it would be best in the saloon...

i know it is better if it is in saloon it have been suggested before.
but this is for world 7. i think their is one already in saloon. but you got to search it. i think this make it easier for the people like me who only care about their own world.
if the forum maintainers want to move it i got no problem with it.

DeletedUser

experience.png
861 Experience points.
luck.png
mustang.png

danger.png
An enemy has hit you badly. But you stay awake and battle on despite your injury! You lose 1115 health points.

DeletedUser618

Fort Hollywood North
Level 76 worker with precise breechloader
35 attackers (34 died), 41 defenders (11 died)
defender
yellow bow tie and 804 exp