IS this Humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WOW Tuco you got pummeled.
And big deal that you got passed out. You get to build bridges and hunt coyotes. Plus its your own fault that you let your DL rise like that. I've done the same, CL is 39 and DL is 70, but I get over it!

DeletedUser

ROFL!!!! Fail man fail!....Sorry, just almost fell off my chair when I laughed at that.
Back on topic.

Tuco, seriously, its your own fault so just deal with it like I do.

DeletedUser

And this isn't Tribal Wars and you've been playing since at least October of last year and I don't see why you should be shocked about the dueling mechanics when they've always been this way. You screwed up your character by letting your dueling level get that high that early. No ones fault but your own. There have been numerous topics about it on the forum and it is in the help file how dueling works. Strategies and tactics have been talked about and discussed thoroughly. If you have been playing the game in a bubble, as it seems to be, without researching how to make an effective dueler and how dueling works then you shouldn't have chosen a dueler class.

I find it unbelievable you could play the game for 10 months and never notice dueling goes by dueling level.

I have always protested dueling rules (watch my previous topics); and I left the forum for many months since I saw here all rude kids and saw no one really minds useful ideas. dozens of great ideas in ideas section, but not even one of them will be added to the game I promise! staff are doing only they own work and whole this forum [...] is just a kinder garden to keep kiddies busy on their little sweet hobbies,
adding graphic section to the forum and warming up the forum insist of warming the game, means nothing but ..

forget it
tnx
bye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol you just got knocked out by all the people who posted on this forum. Hard. Oh my gosh you lost $9 and your forum account!
Can we close this thread yet?

DeletedUser

now now, go take the cookie and chill like i said..., im not happy with you (its your fault i found the topic and got told off by the man****), so please, just accept the game for what it is before i take that cookie away from you, and so help me i will....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't understand why if you protest the dueling rules you became a hard core dueler. Obviously you went into it knowing you'd hate it. :blink:

DeletedUser

I don't understand why if you protest the dueling rules you became a hard core dueler. Obviously you went into it knowing you'd hate it. :blink:
Lol thats what it seems like. And He probly just quit the forum because people just nailed him about complaining :laugh:

DeletedUser

you just cant understand some people....
maybe he likes arguing with people over the smallest things??

LOL!. three replies using the saem quote

DeletedUser

Ok. That is enough bashing Tuco for complaining like a builder. I think we are done here.

El, wanna close :D

DeletedUser

What do you want us to tell you? Questions and Guides is not for rhetorical questions, discussions, or ideas, with the latter two having their own sections. When you decide which this is, repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.