IS this Humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

IS THIS HUMANITY? (see attached pic please)

The Brutal West
Regardless of why such a thing comes to happen (I mean even if in official wars between towns), why game allows things like this? why a player 29 level higher than the other (which means at least 29 attribute points and 87 skill points), with very very stronger weapon, be able to come and kill the weak one like a bug under his/her thumb? why it is allowed?

Attachments

• c01533b010.jpg
    c01533b010.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because of your dueling levels. Your dueling levels are only 14 difference.

DeletedUser

The west is very brutal but so what if you lost $9 and that means 2 days of peace so really there is no point of complaining unless you lost over $1000;) In my opinion. And it just shows if someone of that high of a level attacks you, they have nothing good to say about KOing a lower level. It's pointless and shows how low there pride is.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
You've done a lot more duelling than the other person, it goes by duelling level not actual level.

The game protects you quite a lot but you still need to be responsible for yourself.

DeletedUser

Because of your dueling levels. Your dueling levels are only 14 difference.
yes, but if he comes back every 2 days my dueling level will never rise!! dueling level does not determine the dueling strength. I think staff should think another rule for chellenging people.
It would be more acceptable that duelers be in a reasonable equal strength of dueling.

The west is very brutal but so what if you lost $9 and that means 2 days of peace
It doesn't mean that. It means that I have lost two days of dueling and avg 1280 XP! (my average gain from duel is +160)

You've done a lot more duelling than the other person, it goes by duelling level not actual level.
The game protects you quite a lot but you still need to be responsible for yourself.
So do you mean why did I dueled to increase my dueling level????? and you think I've done a lot more duels? here you are:
Tuco Benedicto ---- Dueling xp=26004 --- from only 159 duels won
Tenaka1974 ------- Dueling xp= 13357 --- from 119 duels wone!
----------------------------------------------------------------
40 difference in won duels and about 13000 xp difference!

DeletedUser

Well you've been a forum member since October of 2008 so I assume you've been playing this long. It isn't as if this has just changed.

DeletedUser12669

could it have something to do with character bonus looks to me you havent chosen one

DeletedUser

Well you've been a forum member since October of 2008 so I assume you've been playing this long. It isn't as if this has just changed.

so why good things never happen in this game? what are devs working on? 6 month advertising on forts and now forts are just good for nothing. :mad:
why they do not implement simplest corrections to the game?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

so why good things never happen in this game? what are devs working on? 6 month advertising on forts and now forts are just good for nothing. :mad:
why they do not implement simplest corrections to the game?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
wow calm down. U lost 9 dollars in a duel cmon are you really going to make a huge deal about this? The dueling level differences are good the way they are. The devs dont need to work anymore on that. By the way you can leave at anytime if you dont like wats going on with the game.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't have let your dueling level get to 44 levels over your character level. Don't try to tell us this is the first time you've been hit by someone with that much higher of a CL. You've chosen to keep dueling for XP and you've been a target since your DL hit +20. Odds are, you've gotten all that XP by dueling people with much higher DLs than CLs as well.

DeletedUser

:nowink:
Ahh, you never understood me.. it's not my $9 boy.
if you track all my posts in this forum, you will find one fact; I'm trying to make creative criticisms just to help The West to be The Best! there are really deep holes in the game...

DeletedUser

Tuco, have a cookie, and chill out, its a game.:nowink:tut tut tut.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't have let your dueling level get to 44 levels over your character level.
why shouldn't have I?
Don't try to tell us this is the first time you've been hit by someone with that much higher of a CL.
Yes, It's first time! and noe I'm not able duel for 2 days and not able to gain 1280 xp!
You've chosen to keep dueling for XP and you've been a target since your DL hit +20. Odds are, you've gotten all that XP by dueling people with much higher DLs than CLs as well.
Yes, I have played with death to get that xp, not killing ants and collecting 30-30 experiences. so what do you blame me for? my braveness? :D

who will fight an armored-tank on his/her own choice, if the tank invites him/her to a duel?
but if you make choice to play with your life, you are free to go fight a tank with fists... that's the choice!!

DeletedUser

See your original post...
sorry I don know what you mean of this. But I still do not know why shouldn't have let my DL to rise? So what is the reason they have put dueling ranking and "dueling level" concept in the game?

DeletedUser

He's Saying if you didint want to get attacked by that high of a level then why did you let your dueling level rise so high?

DeletedUser

you want to be a great dueler in the game, you have to get beat sometimes, be it from a guy twice your level, or half, :eek:hmy::eek:hmy:IT happens (is that allowed or will i get infracted???)....we shall see.

DeletedUser

and I'm saying that people with almost equal dueling strength should be able to challenge each other.

there is a good thought in Tribal wars called moral! which reduces attacking power of strong players vs weak players...

you want to be a great dueler in the game, you have to get beat sometimes, be it from a guy twice your level, or half, :eek:hmy::eek:hmy:IT happens (is that allowed or will i get infracted???)....we shall see.
who will come and help me if that huge guy comes backe every 48 hrs? how can I be a great dueler?

DeletedUser

And this isn't Tribal Wars and you've been playing since at least October of last year and I don't see why you should be shocked about the dueling mechanics when they've always been this way. You screwed up your character by letting your dueling level get that high that early. No ones fault but your own. There have been numerous topics about it on the forum and it is in the help file how dueling works. Strategies and tactics have been talked about and discussed thoroughly. If you have been playing the game in a bubble, as it seems to be, without researching how to make an effective dueler and how dueling works then you shouldn't have chosen to duel.

I find it unbelievable you could play the game for 10 months and never notice dueling goes by dueling level.

DeletedUser

like denisro said, you screwed up your character, everyone knows that if you want to be a dueler, you hide that fact by becoming another class :p

Status
Not open for further replies.