Is this Cheating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I need opinion of other fellow w4 duelers on something.Many of you already know this for those who don't I will explain it below.

Its about those people at Tao Yuan and Outlaw.They are at the top of the dueling rank of this world and by a good margin most of the time.In case you haven't noticed their town is very far away from the eastern core where other top duelers are.

Now if they did it by dueling us traveling that big distance I'd have no problem with it but they do it by dueling themselves.[They are listed as allies!]And problem with that is they do it without any gun equipped.Sometime one of them drops the gun to give other free xp and at times both of them drops the gun so the guy with better gear usually wins.And it takes almost no health point so they can duel every hour.Other bad thing is money earner account can carry a huge amount of cash by dueling and pass it over to duelers account who gets both exp and money thus stays on top.All he have to do is drop gun once in a while and let the money earner win so that he can stay in nearby dueling level.

Now is this fair to other duelers of the core who have to work very hard to earn those dueling exp,rank and money?Those guys are beating others in ranking by simply hugging each other!And now that they have more level and better gear then most of the other duelers I guess they will win against core duelers too.But is this the way this game should be played?Whats the point of have those big guns and swords or even dueling ranking!When its easier to create two accounts send them to other side of the world and stay on top by simply dueling each other.I guess I should have done that too :p

Who does it?Well I am seeing yamahehe,riverlethe,baccaharis and IBM doing in regularly.They are doing it for quite sometime.You can see all of them have very good gen.rank too[ibm no 6] so this trick effects normal players too.

However I must admit its fun to catch them doing it. :D[see the report below] But because of their timing and precision its very hard to do it.[which only increases suspicion of multiple account or scripts]
duel.jpg

DeletedUser

Yes, this is cheating.

This is also known as "power-levling" wich has been frowned upon and warned against in the past.

DeletedUser

yes this is classed as cheating, submit a ticket and it will be dealt with

topic closed

:indian:Crag

Status
Not open for further replies.