Is it just me?

DeletedUser

Are others having a problem logging in to the game?
I read one post that referred to the GMT time change in Europe but after two hours am starting to doubt that as the only cause.
My son tried to join the game 4 days ago but has been locked out since his join up with all attempts at help going unanswered. So now I'm starting to get nervous.
I guess I'm used to the couple other games I play warning us ahead of time for impending downtime issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I read one post that referred to the GMT time change in Europe but after two hours am starting to doubt that as the only cause.
My son tried to join the game 4 days ago but has been locked out since his join up with all attempts at help going unanswered. So now I'm starting to get nervous.

well it says a critical error so im guessing its something more than the time, maybe a database error or a server crash, or a screwed up update.

DeletedUser

I guess I'm used to the couple other games I play warning us ahead of time for impending downtime issues.

This is probably only a bug or an error. Also, don't worry because The-West Team always warn us ahead about down time.

You can see these things, in the bottom of the Homepage.

If your problem is not been resolved yet, please send a mail to one of the Administrator, or one of the Forum Moderator. They will help you about your questions, and problems.

DeletedUser

I am having lagging problems now, just like on w1 and w2. IS it filling up this quick? They might have to open another world soon, maybe.