Is it just me???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My map is not showing at all. It's just all black and I can't do jobs (obviousy), because of that. Is this happening to neone else? Does Neone know how this can be fixed?

DeletedUser

The screen does go black from time to time for me as well. Sometimes it takes a few mins for it work which is a real pain at times specially when I don't have more than a couple of mins to check on stuff.

Just be patient and it will clear. If it carries on and does not clear you will need to issue an in game support ticket.

DeletedUser

It happens to me aswell, usually happens when I have low connection with my wireless

DeletedUser

It's the same for me and I can't up my skills too...!:dry:

DeletedUser

yeah i really sucks now its been over 2 weeks that I havent been able to play... how do i issue a game su[[ort ticket??

DeletedUser

Use other browser
Likes, Firefox

Or maybe download latest version of java

DeletedUser

I've never had problems like that before

try firefox

& update java

DeletedUser8627

To log a support ticket... Ingame click on 'Settings' - 'Support'. You will get a pop up window where you can log your fault and will be sent to admin/moderators to assist you with.

But as suggested here, which is probably a good idea is to use Firefox or Google Chrome while playing the west.

Firefox - http://forum.the-west.net/www.mozilla.com/firefox/www.mozilla.com/firefox

Google Chrome - www.google.com/chrome

What internet browser are you currently using at the moment?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

try and refresh it works some times..
also use other browsers.. opera..rarely gives any problems..

We had another guy having the same problem in world 1.. and only in world 1... no other worlds..

Status
Not open for further replies.