Is bad language allowed on here ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser36169
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36169

I got a message while playing in the game !!
I did not know the person that sent this to me when I asked what I did he said something about my mother
My mother is dead and that really hurt my feeling can I block him so I won't have to deal with this person again ?? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Careful with those answers... if you report it, he will get a 15 points penalty and you will get a 5 points penalty because you used bad language answering against his bad language.

When you get something on telegrams or on the chats, just shut up, report and move along. If you answer... you can get bigger penalties (and getting you into a timed ban for bad language) for answering than from making those things.

DeletedUser36559

As the saying goes "Don't feed the trolls" just ignore and report them that's all.

DeletedUser34295

To be honest, you meet all kinds of lunatics around here. Yesterday I got a message out of the blue with someone saying "you need to talk about the illuminati", I played along for a bit and this guy was like "I've been told my by leaders to contact you but I contact through this game because we couldn't trace you. How do you know of us? Stop talking or we will kill you", and things along those line. I just lol'd and moved on :p

If you do want to report him, you can do so by clicking on his name in the chat and choose "Report Offense", also not sure what killado is on about but I can't see how you used any offensive language by asking what you did, so I doubt you'll get any penalty for reporting. Good luck :)

DeletedUser22685

There are buttons in-game to report offensive language in telegrams, on a players profile and in chat. If you still can't find them, feel free to send a ticket asking for help, but we don't need to discuss this in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.