Internet's messed up

DeletedUser

Just to let you all know, my internet is messed up at the moment, and I'm lucky if I can get on for 5 minutes at a time. So I won't be visiting this forum much until I can get it fixed.

Don't think you've scared me off, Justin! I'll be back as soon as I can!

DeletedUser

Quickly, find an unbeliver and remove his blindfold of lies!
Let him see the world as it truly is!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
No, it's a sign that his ISP can only handle so much pr0n.

Which is the Onions doing, if not for the fact that The Onion made everything.

Obviously if the Onion was pleased then his ISP would be able to hand mass amounts of the stuff.

DeletedUser

Which is the Onions doing, if not for the fact that The Onion made everything.

Obviously if the Onion was pleased then his ISP would be able to hand mass amounts of the stuff.

The Onion has investments in several adult DVD production companies and doesn't like people downloading it for free.

DeletedUser

The Onion has investments in several adult DVD production companies and doesn't like people downloading it for free.

Onion came to me in the night and revealed to me he supports the free exchange of all art and information. It is the dark force of those who do not know the magnanimosity of the onion interfering with Oisin's ISP.

DeletedUser

Onion is not always consistent, and that's the way he likes it. He has many layers, but is not to be confused with the evil ContradictiOnion.

DeletedUser

Onion is not always consistent, and that's the way he likes it. He has many layers, but is not to be confused with the evil ContradictiOnion.

Indeed St Elmyr!

Thus it was truly written.