interface language

chydovish4e

make it possible to select the interface language on the NET server. I don’t see a problem with this, everything is ready on t server of each country, add a choice of languages to the NET srvers

Harriet Oleson

Settings -> account -> change language

There's currently the choice between English, Danish and Swedish.
Or maybe you're talking about adding even more choices ?

Ektoras BOTrini

Settings -> account -> change language

There's currently the choice between English, Danish and Swedish.
Or maybe you're talking about adding even more choices ?
He is asking for more languages which I don't think is wrong. Many players that were playing in their local servers have learned the game by their native language so if they want to make a transition to . net there should be more options of language. Let's be real here, not everyone knows English and quite frankly no one is entitled to know English as much as it's the international language of the world.

P.s. It's already possible in beta so why shouldn't be in all other servers too? Screenshot_2023-10-31-20-25-06-082_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Or do we have to rely on scripts again because of InnoGames incompetence then get banned for using something that the actual game doesn't when it should. :lol: :up:

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
The primary objective of the multilingual system on the beta server is to facilitate testing, and it offers the advantage of allowing players to experience the beta version in their native language. Each country has its own translated version, with DK and SE currently available on .net due to a market merge.

This is not a No or a Yes for your request I am only answering the “why is not on .net”.

There is no need (in my eyes) for additional translations on the international market.

Criminus

Victor Kruger

This is not a No or a Yes for your request I am only answering the “why is not on .net”.

There is no need (in my eyes) for additional translations on the international market.

Except Inno has and will be closing all other language servers then .net & the why is pretty much irrelevant to the thread Q

Its not just about NEED but whats already possible on say beta .... Using the same feature seems far more reasonable than expecting players who might wish to continue enjoying their game to learn or play in English.

But then, maybe its not that simple, only had it a decade after all. & yer why should inno bother to go to any effort at all ? oh wait..... they don't :no:

criminus

The West Team
Wiki editor
Forum moderator
Event Manager
In-Game Supporter
If InnoGames will decide to close other regions and merge them with .NET then they will certainly add the languages too.
At the moment there is no reason for them to do so since the game is translated and still running on other regions.
As I said, DK & SE merged and that’s the reason it’s possible to switch between languages and Beta is for testing (hence the name) this feature with more than one translation at a time.

I think it’s great such feature exists and it’s successful on a small scale on the international server and I am sure we will see other translations in the future in case of a merge (or maybe even without a merge).

Criminus

mnnielsen

The West Team
Community Manager
He is asking for more languages which I don't think is wrong. Many players that were playing in their local servers have learned the game by their native language so if they want to make a transition to . net there should be more options of language. Let's be real here, not everyone knows English and quite frankly no one is entitled to know English as much as it's the international language of the world.

P.s. It's already possible in beta so why shouldn't be in all other servers too? View attachment 5395

Or do we have to rely on scripts again because of InnoGames incompetence then get banned for using something that the actual game doesn't when it should. :lol: :up:
There is a reason for it on the BETA server..... it is called BETA for a reason. But it is rather technical to implement it on another server, and we need to have more technical tests done - if Beta goes down because of a bug, then its not bad, because its kinda on its own platform, it could do way more damage if it was on a live server - thats kinda why the language brigde is being testet there for a long periode of time

Alduin

Please stop with merges lol really. Everyone trying to be good on their own and spare gear being dropped on markets are simple not enough to keep prices proper and end up with heavy pricing inflation. Makes us harder to help new players and if you have bad first impression that will not work at all. I mean we are happy to share gear with newcomers but when they stop playing or simply deleting their character with those items on without having any loyalty to borrowed items, it just creates more problems.