Interesting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"Today, 04:46 PM
Tracey Sheriff

Please keep these discussions to the in game support system, i know it can be frustrating at times but open discussion on the forums is not allowed.

And she closed the thread. Really, why is not allowed 2 discuss on the forum? If u say it's not allowed, what are u basing your affirmation on? Can u point me to the rules pls?

For the others, the discussion was about the support system which is down and not working, about 14 (now 15 days) posts unanswered. I understand people have some problems, as one of the deputies explained. But what i don't get is:

- "open discussion on the forum is not allowed" - WTF?!?! we can't discuss on the forum? c'mon, that's really something very very interesting. And unheard of. Then, let's not discuss on forum. Better yet, why don't u lock the forum? All of it. Or better, just delete ALL the forum, and you're safe, girl.
- "please keep these discussion to the in game support system" - HELLOOOOOOOOO!? i think u didn't read the whole thing, the problem was that THE IN GAME SUPPORT SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK! so, yeah, let's keep them there, so they stay 15 days unanswered....

Tracey, girl, c'mon, don't be so nervous :))) here, have a hug >:D<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok, tracy, lemme explain it nicer for you. Why i am insisting with this. Because several things are not normal in here. I will say you, but not only you, but some of the other support people as well

1. You don't offer much of support. Like i proved with that 15 days support request. Or with other problems, if u want i can make a list. But i am sure you will just lock that thread 2. Just to not have 2 answer to it. I appreciate the answer Tyr gave (tx Tyr, it was a decent, logical and normal answer and i respect that), it was an answer that almost closed nicely the discussion. Almost, because Tyr closed it in the abnormal way, with a lock.

2. You lack attitude. Why? you close the threads that simply u don't like, that show your lack of interest in providing help to the players. Like u just did with the previous thread. You don't like it? Simple solution, close it! Well, it's bad for your image.

3. You say things really strange (like the "open discussion on the forum is not allowed") which just show you really have no reason so you just come out with one. At least, blame it on the voices ("the voices told me to close the thread")

You should learn one thing. The people who pay are interested in getting stuff for their money. Not to be told not to speak. Or not to write. Or to have topics locked. Or to be ignored when asking for support.

Bottom line. THIS ATTITUDE SUCKS BIG TIMES

DeletedUser

It's probably because having complaints posted all over the forum is a bad image for new comers, as it was for me when I first joined.
I read through endless posts of some sort of complaint.
Anyway I am a member of another Forum which discusses about retro games, competing against each other online and our "Administator" if you like, let's us post anything from "Formula1" threads to "Taking your kids out for the day" threads, he is a real nice bloke and any complaints are aloud to be brought up in threads after all its called a "Forum" which is what a forum is for and he deals with them publicly (along with his team).

O.k maybe it's not the same as rules vary on each site but I can see peoples frustration points but also understand why The Admins delete/lock threads sometimes, maybe a better explanation and communication skills are lacking somewhere?

Anyway Iv'e had NO problem with this site and am happy at the moment.

DeletedUser

Just noticed that the price of premium has come down a little, correct me if I'm wrong it maybe to do with inflation as I'm in U.K.
Thanks for that if it has come down.

DeletedUser

Just noticed that the price of premium has come down a little, correct me if I'm wrong it maybe to do with inflation as I'm in U.K.
Thanks for that if it has come down.

nope, it's the same here - romania

DeletedUser

thefbiman, if they don't want to look bad on the forums then they should solve the problems. To be fair though they did lock it rather than deleting it.

DeletedUser

thefbiman, if they don't want to look bad on the forums then they should solve the problems. To be fair though they did lock it rather than deleting it.

agreed, we want those solved not closed. And yes, they had only closed. Maybe they'll delete next time lol

DeletedUser

When she says don't talk about it, please don't talk about talking about it.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.