Inter-town tournament

DeletedUser

who said i am disqualified?

i put yesterday night 16 hours of sleep!

and now i wake up...do you have a problem with that?

or are you guys scared to let me compete...

for me the event started from now...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uummm I am so sorry Phantomn, but as I remember the participants must be not sleep in 29 march 2009 server time and it's begin 12 hours ago :D
If you wake up now and start to duel some duelers you have advantages because some of them are have a low HP.

DeletedUser

well the other tactics is that i need 200 xp to lvl up...so i will 2 of you and i loose a few hp,then i kill another and i get back my other hp to...

DeletedUser

Well I think you don't understand about the rules for this event.
The main rules is not to sleep in 29 march 2009 and it pass about 12 hours ago.
You have advantages if you start your event right now. Your event not this event that we agreed about the rules few days before

DeletedUser

it is still 29th,oh i understand you guys are to scared...i`m so sorry!

DeletedUser

LoL absolutely not... I just follow the rules.
If you want attack me I'll not sleep today until midnight this day, except I pass out today.
But everybody are read this thread, and they have an appraisal to you. What you do is cheat or not.

DeletedUser

the fear is talking out of you...what did you want me to do,let my caracter without energy so you can and attack me?

DeletedUser

Hmm.. for this event I let my character for 24 hours and not to do anything.
That is my consequences to follow this event. I did that because I am afraid do not enough energy to face this event.
I told you in my last post, you can duel me anytime. What I can do to stop you? Nothing....
If you think I am afraid, I am not afraid. This is just a game, if this is happen in real world I'll be afraid. But, this is only game I can't find a reason to have afraid.
If I don't comfortable with this game I can quit anytime I want, unfortunately I can't do it in real world :sad:

DeletedUser

LOL, phantomn, we need not to defend ourself, others will judge on you. What other think if someone is still sleeping while the other hit each other? After we are exhausted, you just awake and start your own competition. If you still want to be involved in this game, go ahead, there are some players that still standing in this event.

We are supposed to have a friendly competition and have fun with each other, so doesn't matter if you are still standing or already PO, you're a brave warrior after all. Thanks to bozzisme for holding this competition, I'm sure we can arrange more competitive, more exciting game and more participant in the future. Have fun all. :laugh:

DeletedUser

sorry but i signed in and i will fight till i die or you guys die!

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 635 HP

Total health points
- 331 HP RedRock wins the duel and gains 157 experience points. Phantomn did not carry any cash and RedRock walks away without taking any money.

there u see?now i dont got the advantage :p

DeletedUser

The difference is before you dueling me I was duel three times. You were the fourth...

DeletedUser

I just wake up. And I was hoping that someone would already duel me, but I don't have any reports about that, only 2 reports about doing job. :D Ok If no one will attack me -then I'm going to hunt.

DeletedUser

@Phantomn
the main goal in this event is survival for 24 hours without sleep & leave town
but you sleep for about 6 hours (CMIIMW)
at that 6 hours the other participants were already dueling each other and lose much HP
they surely not on their full power anymore (while you are still 100% fresh)
dont you think its fair?
its up to you now.. I cant force you

@rihardsss
the other participant may already lose so much HP now
(I hear from my team that your Mezonis was very dangerous)

DeletedUser

And I wasted time by attacking to you, first hit and you passed out. Phantomn you all the time until event were talking nonsene, about how all should be scared of you, but in event you were sleeping and with 2 duels you died. (RedRock and my duel)

Total health points
-41 HP
Total health points
Phantomn passes out. rihardsss wins the duel, gains 148 experience points and steals $5 from Phantomn.

sokka3u very good dodged, I landed only 2 hits.

Total health points
-411 HP
Total health points
sokka3u wins the duel, gains 154 experience points and steals $1 from rihardsss.

DeletedUser

Hmm... as I know three duel, Phantomn was duel with my town mate jaychouboy too.