Inter-town tournament

DeletedUser

LoL after 5 duels at least I am pass out :D
Duel 1:
Total health points
- 272 HP

Total health points
- 566 HP RedRock wins the duel, gains 95 experience points and steals $10 from jacksplat.

Duel 2:
No hit

Total health points
- 109 HP jacksplat passes out. RedRock wins the duel and gains 95 experience points. jacksplat did not carry any cash and RedRock walks away without taking any money.

Duel 3:
Total health points
- 218 HP

Total health points
- 409 HP Mezonis passes out. RedRock wins the duel and gains 123 experience points. Mezonis did not carry any cash and RedRock walks away without taking any money.

Duel 4:
Total health points
- 331 HP

Total health points
- 635 HP RedRock wins the duel and gains 157 experience points. Phantomn did not carry any cash and RedRock walks away without taking any money.

Duel 5:
Total health points
- 274 HP

Total health points
- 282 HP RedRock passes out. rihardsss wins the duel and gains 133 experience points. RedRock did not carry any cash and rihardsss walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

alright 3, anyway, he breaked rules. What about my "town member" abubu - he left town to join another, I think I will hunt him down for this escaping... Of course only after this event. ;)

DeletedUser

I was attacked by these guy, still standing so far, but seems I'm going to be passed out soon. :sad:

sokka3u passes out. Archdevilring wins the duel, gains 171 experience points and steals $99 from sokka3u.

Archdevilring wins the duel, gains 185 experience points and steals $1 from rihardsss.

Archdevilring wins the duel and gains 33 experience points. Wild Spirit did not carry any cash and Archdevilring walks away without taking any money.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates:

Phantoms Team (The Wild Bunch)
phantomn -> Sleeping from the beginning, PO by rihardsss
atothek -> PO from the beginning, disqualified??
silent one -> Sleeping after being attacked by bozzisme & Jaychouboy, disqualified
sokka3u -> PO when attacking Archdevilring
davie420 -> Still in west wild wolves, disqualified

EGamesBox Boysband
RedRock -> PO by Rihardsss
Elvaretta -> PO when attacking mezonis
bozzisme -> PO when attacking silent one
Archdevilring
jaychouboy

Vulture Hunters Feat Mezonis
rihardsss
Mezonis -> PO by RedRock
Wild Spirit -> PO by Archdevilring
pekela -> PO by Jaychouboy
abubu -> Still in Down Under, disqualified

Grim City
Jacksplat -> PO when attacking Redrock
iwrestledabearonce -> PO by Jaychouboy
deadwolf2020 -> Still in MINUSCULE, disqualified

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Hefty: It is great!! We should thanks bozzisme, he has this idea since a long time ago, but this time finally he made it. I think it will be hard to make it worldwide, we don't like the distance.

3 last survivor: Richardsss, Jaychouboy, Archdevilring. I might get killed by richardsss last attack, the final will be between Jaychouboy vs Richardsss. :D

Update:
Wild Spirit passes out. Archdevilring wins the duel and gains 33 experience points. Wild Spirit did not carry any cash and Archdevilring walks away without taking any money.

I decide to hit rihardsss in my last attempt, but get killed, good luck rihardsss & jaychouboy. :D

Archdevilring passes out. rihardsss wins the duel and gains 98 experience points. Archdevilring did not carry any cash and rihardsss walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

I choosed wrong dueling technique all way long, but before you attacked me - I changed it, so I hit you and first time dodged you. :D Soon will be end of this. Ill update this in a 10 minutes...

I win the duel, but it's not over yet, cause no one of us has passed out yet.

DeletedUser4357

Archdevilring you killed me yes BUT it was mistake to attacked you before.
jaychouboy attacked me alot hours before you and lost. I am better dueler in deffence than in attack.
When i attacked you i didnt gave you a hit, but when you attacked me after, i gave you 3 hits and you lost 250 hp. we lost alost the same life but i was damaged from my attack to you before, so you killed me.

I am a quest character for the momment.
When i will create a pritty dangerous character, i will find you for revenge.

I will kill you some day, thesame way you did today ;)

This turnament maked me wiser in the way duels work...
we will met again Archdevilring , this is a promise ;)

Revenge is the best feeling... ;)

DeletedUser

So, I'll report the summary of this event
Congratz for the winner & thanks to all participants

Survivors (Hall of Fame)
jaychouboy
rihardsss

Die in Pride
sokka3u PO by Archdevilring
RedRock PO by Rihardsss
elvaretta PO by when attacking Mezonis
bozzisme PO when attacking silent one
Archdevilring PO by Rihardsss
Mezonis PO by RedRock
Wild Spirit PO by Archdevilring
pakela PO by Jaychouboy
Jacksplat PO when attacking Redrock
iwrestledabearonce PO by Jaychouboy

Running from battle (Disqualified)

phantomn sleeping on the beggining of the event, and then get PO by Rihardsss
atothek PO from the beginning
silent one Sleeping on the event
davie420 not on the position
abubu leave town
deadwolf2020 not on the positon

Special Report

• Grim City Joined with only three participants and fight braverly
  • sokka3u get passed out on the beginning of the match and then join the event later
  • Phantomn disqualified due to sleeping, but insist to join
  • Rihardsss become a top killer by passing out 3 other participants
  • EGamesBox Boysband is the top team killer for passing out 6 opponent

DeletedUser

Tournament was good! Only bad that some players were such a cowards. I respect all who die'ed in pride, DISRESPECT to those who run away! (Including my old town member) Special respect to sokka3u, who some days before tournament HELPED HIS FUTURE OPPONENT - me, with inviting me for shopping. He has showed a great spirit of competing! Nice to have some people like he - who does something not only talks. All this tournament was good.

DeletedUser

Are you doing it again. The DU will probably want to do it...

What if you are allied with your opponents?