Innogames vs. Gameforge

From experiences of both companies, which Publisher's game would you prefer to play?

• Innogames titles would be more attractive to me.

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Gameforge titles would be more attractive to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no bias towards/against either.

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I never personally played Tribal Wars, although I have many friends that do/did. I'm not aware of any other Innogames titles, but I have played many a Gameforge game.

My own gritty personal opinion aside, as I don't know what would constitute a rulebreaker on this kind of topic, but what seems to be the difference between these two publishers in your experience?

I know both are German companies, and I supect Gameforge is the bigger of the two, I will not comment further than saying if I see said company's name on the foot of my browser I click the red X immediately.

So far Innogames and The West seem ok, thoughts & opinions?

N.B. If this thread is deemed slanderous/unhealthy then Mod's please edit or notify me and I will do so.

DeletedUser

Having only played Innogames games, I've nothing to base an opinion on. I might have to look into this in more detail...

DeletedUser

so far in my gameplay experience ,InnoGames has the edge on being interesting . I have played Gameforge games many times and all have left a somewhat less than desired taste in my mouth

DeletedUser

Which games are made by Gameforge? I mean I have played lots of browser games but I usually don't look for their creators name. :|

Anyway playing tribalwars for years and spend 4/5 hours everyday in cyber cafe because of it.So you know where my vote will go! :p

DeletedUser

Not sure If we'd be able to post the other names/links of Gameforge titles, but a quick google search will find you a lot of the more popular ones, they aren't a small publisher by any means.

Rules seem a lil laxer on The West so far than in GF titles I've played, which I view as the lesser of two evils, giving more freedom to the players, always at least more fun...

DeletedUser

From my experience Gameforge is not a good company. They concentrate most on making money, and have often thrown away entire communities because of this. Rather than putting in effort to make their own games they try and aquire other games and talent.

DeletedUser

From what it sounds like, GameForge or whatever it is wants a money base, not a playerbase. InnoGames goes for a healthy mixture, as far as I can tell from the games released so far. So you know what my vote is

DeletedUser

I voted for the third selection.

For the reason that I don't know what is GameForge like, and this is the only the Second Game that InnoGames made. Tribalwars is their first game, then The-West.