Innogames are geniuses behind making this so realistic (One more Church discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello,

So until I have made the theory, I was believing that church increases luck, but let's think, how Innogames made it so real.

1. I am a believer IRL, Innogames are mostly not.
2. So since most of developers are atheists they made church like this: people donates to it, thinking it's good, but they just try to use it as getting more construction points to the town. People do it only for using the church (praying is only for "oh, I need help for my chest" (as in the real life when you need something).
3. The most people believes church does something, but Innogames keeps it as secret: It's still a secret IRL, whether God exsists or not.
4. But people think it helps, tho it does not. My alliance friend said that he prayed a lot with sleepyhead set, then moved on holy rock with holiday's set and he got Jim's Torn Pants. While he didn't prayed and got Allen's Pepperbox revolver. Edit: Just opened my Steel Lined Box after 11 prayers and 6 prayers before on +11 prayer church. Got 600 Tonic Peddler recipe :<

Summary: Innogames, as atheists, makes a completely perfect simulator of reality, fooling us, believers and atheists.

MIND = BLOWN

What do you think about church in game? Do you agree or have better theory? Discuss!

Last edited by a moderator:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Praying in real life feels too disconnected, we needed a solution inside the game-world.

Source: I was the first Bishop.

DeletedUser

1. I am a believer IRL, Innogames are mostly not.
2. So since most of developers are atheists

That's a rather sweeping statement.

they made church like this: people donates to it, thinking it's good, but they just try to use it as getting more construction points to the town. People do it only for using the church (praying is only for "oh, I need help for my chest" (as in the real life when you need something).
3. The most people believes church does something, but Innogames keeps it as secret: It's still a secret IRL, whether God exsists or not.

Actually with regards to the game non-one actually knows if praying does anything because the guy who coded it didn't tell anyone, and then left the company.

Summary: Innogames, as atheists, makes a completely perfect simulator of reality, fooling us, believers and atheists.

MIND = BLOWN

Well that makes perfect sense.

DeletedUser

Yes, they're clearly atheists, because praying in real life gives such obvious, concrete, and unambiguous results. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.