Ingame forum bb codes

DeletedUser

I've searched for but not found any info regarding bb codes for the town forums. Is there a list somewhere?

Been looking both here and in the guide.

Adding the list from Timo 6 here to make it easier for others to see:
[noparse]
bold
italic
underline
[del]strikethough[/del]
[player]player[/player]
[town]town[/town]
[fort]fort[/fort]
website[/noparse]

Would be nice if the developers could add a complete list to the guide/in the forum (Not here but the town forum in the game)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

remove the spaces:

[ b]bold text[ /b]
[ i]itallic text[ /i]
[ u]underlined text[ u]

[player]player name[/player]
[town]town name[/town]
[fort]fort name[/fort]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks but I was thinking of a complete list. At least url and img(?) are missing there.

It's strange there isn't one in neither the help nor the forum in itself

DeletedUser14006

140j8qq.jpg

DeletedUser14006

Re-read the OP, my bad, thought he was referring to the forum.

You can post images in the town forum, just make sure you alter the

DeletedUser

You can post images in the town forum, just make sure you alter the to lower case [img][/quote]

Thanks but it's not the img tag I'm hunting for, it's a complete list. Some from this forum works, some doesn't and I want to know all the ones being available.

DeletedUser14280

Well, as derek indicated in his picture, scroll down to the bottom, then click the BB code link on the left.

...Or you could click it in my post, that works too. Maybe put the page in your favourites?

DeletedUser1105

Well, as derek indicated in his picture, scroll down to the bottom, then click the BB code link on the left.

...Or you could click it in my post, that works too. Maybe put the page in your favourites?

That is not the list he is looking for. Those are for this forum, and he wants a list of ones that can be used in game. As not all of those that can be used on the forum can be used ingame, that list doesn't help that much.

He is saying there should be a list in the help pages that shows all BB codes that can be used.

DeletedUser

The ones you can use for town profiles are: [noparse]
bold
italic
underline
[del]strikethough[/del]
[player]player[/player]
[town]town[/town]
[fort]fort[/fort]
website[/noparse]

Not sure what else is in the forums.

DeletedUser14280

Hang on, isn't strikethough [noparse][/noparse]?
Also, there's noparse as well, isn't there?

DeletedUser

The buttons for editing the town profile are what I posted above. The strikethrough button pasted [noparse][del][/del][/noparse]. I don't what else works - there isn't a button for noparse.

DeletedUser38528

hey i saw someone who had BBlinked to his protocts he was selling. i just know the basics of BB...cld someone give my the easy answer to "how do i do it?" ???

thanks up front :)

DeletedUser15368

hey i saw someone who had BBlinked to his protocts he was selling. i just know the basics of BB...cld someone give my the easy answer to "how do i do it?" ???

thanks up front :)

Have both your inventory and the chat (or wherever you want to post the item to) open.
Click on the chat to make it active, Hold the shift key, and then click on the item you wish to link in your inventory. It will input the item's ID to the chat for you. Here's a gif.

You can also look up the item ID yourself on a site like TWDB, and type in the chat, for example "[item=69]", and it will also link the item when you press enter.