In Memory of Sdjx-Thanks for a Great Battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser15169
  • Start date

DeletedUser15169

Thank you to all who showed up to the battle on Friday :D Our victory was in memory of Sdjx22, our Very Favorite Mod, who unfortunately went MIA rather recnetly :sad:

Anyway, to the defenders-Great defense, you fought hard and well :)

Defenders Special Recognition
1. The Ace of Spades as the last man standing
2. Furryicecubes, dodged the most shots
3. One Armed Ninja, most hits made and great leadership :)

Attackers, you did a great job at following orders and being in chat. Ultimately being in chat was what won the battle at a peak of 80/100 in our chatroom.

Attackers Special Recognition
1. jojok with the most damage caused
2. -Neo- Most passed out during the Battle
3. hooooa, Most damage taken :sad:

Thanks to Victor Kruger with his power to motivate in battle, Fesstus to get everyone positioned and ready for the battle, and Ms. Barlow for help in the Administrative area. We could have not done this without everyone on board and motivated :indian:

Fort Norris-> In Memory of Sdjx-MC
Date Defender Result Attacker
Feb 6, 2010 12:16 AM Infraction Junction 84/100 Boot Hill-MC

100 fighters have attacked the Fort. 84 defenders defended.
62 attackers fell. 84 defenders fell.

Sincerely,
J Dahl

One Armed Ninja

You guys did well on that battle, you always seem to have a high peak in your chatrooms

It was a fun battle, but our side could've done with a few more actives (that dont jump out of the fort :p)
You guys are always a challenge, but you'll only get Van Damme over my cold lifeless corpse, hehe.

I hope to see you some more in future fort battles, from bothe sides of the pitch.
Good luck in your endeavors

~One Armed Ninja

DeletedUser

/me coughs. Sorry OAN :p

Was a good fight from both sides, having nearly as many actives in chat as there were defenders in total is worthy of a congratulations though.

And I have no idea how the hell I dodged that many shots :D must have had my dancing shoes on.

DeletedUser15169

Just to clarify, there were what 39/84 in IJ defense chat=46.4285% online? There were 80/100 in Boot Hill attack chat=80% online

Yeah pretty good for both sides, but honestly I was very surprised and happy at the ratio we had online and in chat :)

@OAN: Yep I will be seeing you at the battle tomorrow morning. Any idea why Mr Hearst called it that early though?
@Furryicecubes: You have a great build. Im still not sure how you managed to over dodge Ninja though ;)

One Armed Ninja

Our highest was 38, including some who popped it first/second round
As well as anon's and possibly people who may have not even been at the fort

And it's simple haha, I only got shot at mainly when everyone of you guys was on walls/towers while Furry got the advantage fo you lot being on the floor :p

DeletedUser

hooooa, Most damage taken

Highest health you mean, he'd have been gone two rounds earlier if I hadn't moved to save his bacon. Better to have 2 players with 3 rounds, rather than 1 player with 4 rounds.

DeletedUser

Our highest was 38, including some who popped it first/second round
As well as anon's and possibly people who may have not even been at the fort

And it's simple haha, I only got shot at mainly when everyone of you guys was on walls/towers while Furry got the advantage fo you lot being on the floor :p

OAN you're not meant to tell them that :D I've got to have some secrets :p

DeletedUser1105

hehe, I'm honoured.

I got bored of pounding on you day after day J Dahl, so I moved onto pastures new....

DeletedUser15169

It was an honor to play with you even though we were on opposing sides. Everyone else seemed to agree, so we decided the name was fitting. The other one for Hellstromm is for the Second best Mod ;)