In Character - Those Dang Scoundrels!

DeletedUser

*Checks the saloon for Miss Hart before entering. Sidles up to Doc Holiday, smiles and pulls her notepad out*

I appreciate your time Mr. Holiday. I guess my first question would be... why are you all here? I mean... *Glances at a few of the gathered patrons* I recognize quite a few more of your friends than I supposed I would. This isn't just a gang of locals being led by one famous name here. It looks like a gathering of several legendary gunslingers and outlaws.

*Raises her eyebrows* Also! I thought I heard some of your compatriots mention something about being hired? Is there some shadowy figure in the background directing your actions then? Is this the beginning of another Johnson County War perhaps?

DeletedUser30498

*wanders in to the saloon looking for a few shots of tequila*

HEY ms Wilde! What did I tell ya about being in ma saloon?
Get out or i'll give ya a few more holes to breath through..
We don't need curious types like you around here ya hear me?

DeletedUser30567

Well some poor soul replied to me telegram thinkin' we're playin' some sorta game.

Hahaha, if you would not care you would not send me this message.

Iam still having fun in this game but it looks like you are a frustrated player that thinks he won something in reallife.

I guess you have issues in real life or something cause in my study we talk alot about people that act like you in games and online.

Good luck
Now I'm confused. Is he askin' for a beatin' or beggin' ta be left alone?

DeletedUser30501

Well Ms. Molly why are any of us here?

If I had to put forth an honest answer we are not here necessarily here for the sport, while it is fun, we are here as businessmen. We were all out dueling and came to the decision that on our own we could get caught and arrested. But as a team we have each others backs, just as Wyatt Earp and his brothers had mine, I have these scoundrels backs.

If you have a town causing you problems see our acting receptionist Ms Belle Starr and she will arrange the terms of the deal. After moneys have been transferred to our account... Then we show up at the arranged date and we will attempt... uh (cough) I correct myself we will hunt them dirty dogs down until they pass out.

If there is a fort that needs attackers we will be glad to assist... for a generous fee of course. If you plan on taking a fort and you need someone outside the gate attacking people let us know. If you need additional attackers to actually follow your orders in a fort battle let us know.

We are businessmen and we like money. We know our ways around a sidearm or a good sharp axe.

Now if you excuse me Ms Molly, I feel a coughin fit coming on... I need to see if the bartender has any more of the good stuff in the cellar or if I have to use my personal flask.

Good day and you be cautious out in these streets. These average joes dont have a clue on how to shoot straight most of the time.

DeletedUser30647

see our acting receptionist Ms Belle Starr

Receptionist??? Receptionist??? Let me explain something to you darlin.... I am a well educated woman, a conniving deal making scoundrel, a drinker and a card player... I'm an expert at payoffs and fixin things.... but I am not a blast danged receptionist! So maybe you'd best get on that scruffy little nag you call a horse and head on out of here before I blister your gosh darned butt!

DeletedUser30501

Receptionist??? Receptionist??? Let me explain something to you darlin.... I am a well educated woman, a conniving deal making scoundrel, a drinker and a card player... I'm an expert at payoffs and fixin things.... but I am not a blast danged receptionist! So maybe you'd best get on that scruffy little nag you call a horse and head on out of here before I blister your gosh darned butt!

Lady I said acting, go shoot the messenger, he went with down that street.

I had a great time at that fort n'all out brawl, I saw either Ethal Rose or Pearl Hart, regardless it was a girl on a pole and that was a fine site is all I can say. And my personal favorite was Ned Kelly wielding his axe around the flag askin "whos next?".

And im not sure if we can bring Irish Phil with us anymore as he needs to lose a few pounds. He couldnt get his Irish butt up and over the wall.

Then after holdin the flag we decided to have a hold up for a few hours while we counted the money we took for attackin that their fort.

DeletedUser

sigh.. my kinda girl

DeletedUser

It's great to see all you scoundrels 'whee-dinging' and 'yee-haaaring' about stealing a fort when the server was down. ;)

DeletedUser30498

Ya better watch ya mouth...
Or we gonna have a look at your town and see what we can take.

DeletedUser

It's great to see all you scoundrels 'whee-dinging' and 'yee-haaaring' about stealing a fort when the server was down. ;)

We were taking that fort, whether the defenders were jumping up or down, left or right. We held the flag long enough before time seemed to stand still. I guess that's the reason why you're so bitter now. And hey, we just did it for the cash and to prove a point: Don't mess with us! Also, that smart mouth only works against ya. So keep yacking if you want to know the taste of gunpowder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30647

You tell him Pearl! We held that darn flag long enough to almost have taken the fort twice over. Now when it comes to 'whee-dinging' and 'yee-haaaring' I expect you understand that few can do that as well as we can. In fact I'm figurin you'd best take cover Lemurian darlin. I can see you are one of those who has fragile sensibilities and we don't want to get you all riled up now do we?

sigh.. my kinda girl
hehe but you my friend might like to mosey on over to the saloon for a whiskey and a game or two... the cards are running mighty nice tonight :)

DeletedUser

Yup, y'all got me down to a tee! I normally keep my 'smart mouth' zipped but a midweek moonshine-related debacle caused me to whine like a mollycoddled cat with cream withdrawal. As a result I'm now wandering around aimlessly with a sheepish look on my face.
I'd sure like to say that y'all had a say in my demise but I won't allow you that satisfaction.
If you want to find me I'll be lying outside the saloon with a whiskey bottle in one hand, a picture of Pearl in the other and a massive chip on my shoulder ;P

LE: Boo @ everyone else not getting into character.

DeletedUser

We were taking that fort, whether the defenders were jumping up or down, left or right. We held the flag long enough before time seemed to stand still. I guess that's the reason why you're so bitter now. And hey, we just did it for the cash and to prove a point: Don't mess with us! Also, that smart mouth only works against ya. So keep yacking if you want to know the taste of gunpowder.

You caught us off guard.Good luck doing that ever again :)

DeletedUser15526

The scoundrels couldn't stand the fact that there was 3 KOs shown on the Hells Kitchen mortician.

Left the county?

:D

The bounty was decent. And I thank you all.

:)

DeletedUser30647

Why meakulpa that was some mighty fine duelin... Are you part of that posse the law was puttin together to try to take us in? You're right about one thing. We are on the move. We can't stay in any one place for too long cuz the law is always breathin down our necks, but that ain't about to make us change our wild ways either. I'm not sure about the rest of this mangy crew, but the hangin judge has been fixin to put me away for a long time now. The bounty on my head is growing all the time, but I'm not goin in easy. I ride hard, play hard and shoot harder, so mind your manners, say your prayers and hope I pass you on by when I come into town :D

DeletedUser30498

hehehe. i ain't running for no sheriff. Just looking for more whiskey.

And the bounty doesn't mind me either. did ya see? mine is the highest ever seen in this county. Come and get me ya greenhorns

DeletedUser15526

Belle Star, Would love to try a fist fight with you. But unfortunately my dueling level does not let me :(

As long as you are not a resistance build, I stand a good chance.

DeletedUser30647

And I'd vote for you in a hot minute Doc;)

As for you meakulpa! We are indeed separated by an abyss of daunting proportions... but I hold out hope for the future and think that someday we may indeed meet. As for my build? Well hey darlin, you know there are some things a woman never tells :p