Passed Improve Telegrams

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14189

I agree with all, other this that annoy me:

-You cant open an other telegram while writing one yourself.
-Would love a search function

also it might be nice to add a priority code to mails?

And yes, mark as unread would be helpful as well

DeletedUser

I can understand how this unimportant to most people, but as someone who is part of an alliance across multiple towns this is a small change that would make my life so much easier. #'s 2,4, and 7 are amazing.

DeletedUser14280

I agree. If it's possible to do so without much trouble, I think this should be implemented.

DeletedUser

That's exactly what I wanted in my thread, but I wanted simpler and one thing that you did not mention is very important delete button and back button (when you click on Telegrams) to get back to last telegram page.

7) Telegram ALL in a Town This is just feature that makes you easier to send all town members telegram right? So that's not so important.

If this all goes to vote, I vote yes certainly.

Please please please add the ability to add a town instead of making us copy the names. This should be in the next update, such an easy fix and makes the game alot more fun for leaders to call battles and defend.

Also, if there is bad address in the TO: collection please output on the screen which one was bad. This would make life so much easier.

Thank you.

Deleted User - 819397

I like this idea, it would make my life as diplomat soooo much easier :)

DeletedUser

I still always forget that closing a telegram doesn't just close that telegram, but the only telegram window . . .

I know, it's minor, but it's an annoying inconsistency. Telegrams should work like reports.

I quite agree. I just noticed that the other day; I had my reports and telegrams open at the same time.

-You can't open an other telegram while writing one yourself. . .

This would also be solved if the telegrams functioned like reports. You can have two reports opened at the same time.

Also, "Mark as Unread" would be wonderful.

DeletedUser

Yes, add a friends list, so you can just click ONE button and it sends to a list of names besides Town Council or Whole town

Diggo11

This idea has been moved to Development Discussions. It shall be discussed for a week then voted on. Voting begins January 27.

DeletedUser

I wanted an improved telegraph system a year ago :-(
hopefully they will finally get around to doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.