im going on a picnic.

DeletedUser

The second one, and stop giving it away, there's sucha thing called a PM.

And Bob can go.

So can Beck who is bringing a balalakia

Artemis gave it away a long time ago. I don't see anything in the rules that says articles or any other words don't count.

DeletedUser13682

Artemis gave it away a long time ago. I don't see anything in the rules that says articles or any other words don't count.

I don't see anything in the rules that say they do count. You never count articles when dealing with titles of books, movies, CDs, and similar.

Anyway, My name is Dennis, and I am going on a picnic, and I am bringing a Delorean

DeletedUser

I don't see anything in the rules that say they do count. You never count articles when dealing with titles of books, movies, CDs, and similar.
Just wait for gizmo rather than arguing. ;)

My name is Ryan and I'm bringing rums

DeletedUser

I would say that they do not count because for a sentence to be grammatical correct but someone has a problem with it when they gave me red rep for one of the posts I made earlier.

DeletedUser21720

I would say that they do not count because for a sentence to be grammatical correct but someone has a problem with it when they gave me red rep for one of the posts I made earlier.

me too, and i was just telling someone to follow your game rules...

they also left this message: "I thought games were supposed to be fun"

I guess my point is, for example, when i played football if i grabbed an opponents facemask, i was flagged. penalized...

oh well. it has been a fun game! took me a minute to figure out the trick, and some of the responses have been quite comical. Good one, gizmo!

DeletedUser14280

My name is Paul, and I'm bringing a prick...
...ly pear to the picnic.

DeletedUser14280

"I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing a Celt."
See what rules you can make from that.

DeletedUser14280

Actually, I was thinking:
"I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing hellfire.
I can go on the picnic."

Do you see?

DeletedUser14280

YES!...To Fentom. You haven't got it, Johann.
I'm going on a picnic and I'm brining Elton John.

Hey, we should tell Gizmo.

DeletedUser14280

Hmm...I think that's in, Johann.
...Wait, no it isn't. But close! It's in if I relax the rules a little.

DeletedUser

this isn't exactly a game that is good when everyone knows how to play it