I'm a Daddyfur and a Caretaker

DeletedUser

Source

Orie aide accused of soliciting teen for 'furry' sex
State senator known for tough stance on sex crimes
Saturday, May 30, 2009
By Tracie Mauriello, Post-Gazette Harrisburg Bureau
Alan David Berlin

HARRISBURG -- An aide to a McCandless state senator known for her tough stance on sex crimes was arrested late Thursday on accusations he propositioned a 15-year-old over the Internet.

In a series of instant messages and online chats, Alan David Berlin, 40, of Carlisle, discussed dressing up in animal costumes and engaging in various sex acts with the boy, the state attorney general's office said yesterday.

His boss, state Sen. Jane Orie, said she was "shocked and appalled" Thursday when she learned of the charges and immediately suspended Mr. Berlin without pay or benefits. She fired him yesterday.

According to the criminal complaint, Mr. Berlin proposed traveling to the boy's home in Harrisburg, about 20 miles from Carlisle, and having sex in the backyard and in a shed on his parents' property. He also allegedly offered to arrange a meeting in a hotel room so Mr. Berlin could take photos of the boy and another adult having sex.

The online communication took place on seven different days between April 27 and May 25, according to the criminal complaint. Investigators say some of the messages originated from a Senate computer.

Investigators believe Mr. Berlin and the boy met on an Internet site for "furries," an online community of people who adopt half-animal, half-human personas.

In one message, according to the complaint, Mr. Berlin requested pictures of the boy and wrote, "When will your folks be out?"

Other messages describe various sex acts in explicit detail and refer to "yiffing," which is a "furry" term for having sex.

Mr. Berlin used the screen name "alan_panda_bear" in his messages. He also used that name for an online personal ad that depicts cartoonish panda bears, one wearing a diaper.

"I'm a Daddyfur and Caretaker and I am looking for a babyfur to be my mate and my companion in a long-term committed relationship," the ad says. "I am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate, freely giving hugs, scritches, cuddles and kisses."

I don't believe that such a charming good-looking guy could possibly solicit children:

alandavidberlin_330.jpg

DeletedUser

He must be an atheist, trying to "Get it on" with a kid. Disgusting!

DeletedUser

Two words: Catholic-Paedophiles.

Think before you post please.

They are just another group of people who worship false gods. Really no different from worshiping no god at all. Atheists and Catholics must get along great.

DeletedUser

They are just another group of people who worship false gods. Really no different from worshiping no god at all. Atheists and Catholics must get along great.

Worshipping a God (falsely or not) is the opposite of not worshipping a God.

Again, think before you post.

DeletedUser

Worshipping a God (falsely or not) is the opposite of not worshipping a God.

Again, think before you post.

You can't falsely worship a god. The god might be false, but that's something else altogether!

DeletedUser

You think that the holy man speaks to you so you go door to door trying to convince every person to be just like you, if it was me I'd pull out a gun and blast you then your partner with I'll explain how your lord shouldve been your saviour and stopped me.

I am detecting a lot of repressed anger here. This is just another example of the atheist life style - they have no one to turn to, and after some time, they turn into hateful, vengeful people.

I will pray for you, my child. Before it is too late.

DeletedUser

I was trying to help you from making unnecessary/embarrassing posts. There is no anger here.

DeletedUser

I was trying to help you from making unnecessary/embarrassing posts. There is no anger here.

The anger comment was directed towards jordon. clearly some issues there.

As you for, you were simply wrong. It happens.

DeletedUser

How is it? Give me a couple of examples?

Don't use the same crap everybody uses "It's the most popular religion across the globe" I don't really give a damn about how popular it is.

You claim everybody else follows an imaginative person, You follow a imaginative person you are so naive you believe that if the wind blows your hair the lord is putting is hand through your hair :O :O :O

lets go to the tabloids and do some false advertising.

Child, you are to young to understand the glory of the one and true almighty God. I can only pray that he reaches you before your hateful and vengeful life style consumes you. God bless.

DeletedUser

Toko is just baiting the both of you. He doesn't even believe in the crap he is saying. Just ignore him. Do not feed the troll.

DeletedUser

Toko is just baiting the both of you. He doesn't even believe in the crap he is saying. Just ignore him. Do not feed the troll.

I am tired of being accused of trolling. Just because I believe in the one true path does not mean I am not serious.