i think i will go to quit the game

• Thread starter sniper call of war
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I used to do allot of Traveling Merchant, and I must agree with GF here. The droprate after the update is remarkably lower. I hardly ever get any items, and the only shiny ive gotten since 2.0 is a Belle Stars.
I found the 3rd key on the second try, doing Traveling Merchant in 1.36. Not sure if its that easy anymore.

Our experiences vary in both regards. 2.0 started off slow, but I have no complaints about TM drops since my slow start, named or otherwise, and I still do a lot of TM. As for the third key on TM, 130 hours, 460 hours before giving up and respeccing to FMS, and 719 hours. I have a larger sampling than you. :p

DeletedUser22493

Yeah. Pre-2.0, I did 6 months of just TM, so I have a pretty good statistics of that period. But in 2.0, I can't say ive done that much. Perhaps only 250 hours.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Pre-2.0, I did 6 months of just TM, so I have a pretty good statistics of that period. But in 2.0, I can't say ive done that much. Perhaps only 250 hours.

My third keys were all 1.36, as was yours, otherwise I wouldn't be comparing our sample sizes. :p

DeletedUser

Question

Could someone please let me know if it is enough to have the LP required for WATM job more than or roughly equal to 730 or it is required to have the Max Luck Value also above 7500$ to get the 3rd Key for GG?

DeletedUser

Also, the Labor points required for the job to get the 3rd Key i.e. roughly around 730 LP - Does that include the Difficulty Level i.e. the minimum required Labor Points of 501 or over and above that? In other words, is it 501+229 = 730 LP or 501 + 730 = 1231 LP? That seems a ridiculously high amount of LP requirement even for a Level 120 player (120 Charisma + 360 SP into Trading + 120 Appearance would give only 1080 LP for this job excluding Gear bonuses?)

DeletedUser22685

It's the LP that matters, 730 LP won't get you above $7500 luck range but the key will still drop.

And LP generally refers to your excess points above the initial difficulty, so yeah, 730+501. However it's really not that hard to get that many LP, realistically at level 120 you'll have more than 150 AP and more than 400 SP, and with the massive bonuses you can get from gear you won't even need to use all those SP.

DeletedUser

It's the LP that matters, 730 LP won't get you above $7500 luck range but the key will still drop.

And LP generally refers to your excess points above the initial difficulty, so yeah, 730+501. However it's really not that hard to get that many LP, realistically at level 120 you'll have more than 150 AP and more than 400 SP, and with the massive bonuses you can get from gear you won't even need to use all those SP.

Thanks for the clarification! I am still at Level 82 and going for the Golden Gun but I thought many people go for the GG at around such level so am finding it hard to believe that they would have been able to find the 3rd Key. Guess it may have been through GR job which is far more easier with a Difficulty of 266 LP.

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, you'll find that most people who go for the GG at that level use GR instead of TM, but that's less enticing now that GR is a five minute job with a poor drop rate.

DeletedUser

Yeah, with the ridiculous reduction in motivation for GR with it being a 5-min job makes it very time consuming to use buffs and maintain the Motivation up above 80%. I think I'll try and continue with the GR job and see where that gets me! Thanks Futu.