• Start date

DeletedUser

Hello ...
i think i will go to quit the game if you don't help me !! :(
i was play thes game Two years and I'm looking for
the Quests of 3rd Key But Unfortunately I did not find it
I have looked at the market And worked many times
in graverobber job With 800 lb and work
as a traveling merchant a lot But without use!!
Even i Buy premium a lot in last Christmas 200 $
To find the key in Gifts but that Disappointing my
i didn't find it so What should I do??
guit or Complete the game i need heeeeeeeeeeeelp ..:mad:

DeletedUser22685

Keep doing grave robber with 700+ LP and you will get it eventually, just keep your motivation fairly high. It'll probably be very hard to get it on grave robber in 2.0 though.

Deleted User - 1278415

Keep doing grave robber with 700+ LP and you will get it eventually, just keep your motivation fairly high. It'll probably be very hard to get it on grave robber in 2.0 though.

And you can say that with a straight face?!? :hmf:

Grave Robber doesnt drop anything anymore. I find that I get hurt doing Grave Robber more often than I ever find anything of non-gray items on that job since after v2.0. V2.0 sucks for item drops now. I use to find some expensive items on Grave Robber that I could sell on the markets... but those days are gone now.

They just need to create a new quest that drops key 3 since they nerfed job drops in v2.0... since they wont loosen up the item drops on v2.0

DeletedUser22685

I don't think they nerfed item drops, you're probably just unlucky if you're constantly getting grey items. I think the only thing that has changed is that 5 minute jobs have a horrible drop rate.

So yeah, grave robber and travelling merchant are still the only ways you'll get Key 3 outside chests and the market, and if he has 800 LP in grave robber already he clearly doesn't have enough in TM. Key 3 has dropped numerous times on GR since the update. It was relatively hard to find before the update, so for all we know it still drops just as often as before.

Deleted User - 1278415

I don't think they nerfed item drops, you're probably just unlucky if you're constantly getting grey items. I think the only thing that has changed is that 5 minute jobs have a horrible drop rate.

How can you say I'm just unlucky when I had a character that was optimized for grave robber and now after doing grave robber 100+ times with 800-1000lp the best item I find was some ordinary pants and a few grey belts.

Gone are the days of finding a nats machete, Athos Foil or other named items when I was excited to say "oh boy what did I find today in my reports" now I don't even read reports. I just look through my new inventory changes to see that nothing barely changes.

Now luckily I had key 3 on 4/5 of my characters in v1. When I go to find key 3 again with my last character on v2 I'll be doing traveling merchant, which I've never done that job before looking for key 3, but as I've seen how poor grave robber is now that it is truly nerfed. I'll say it again they nerfed grave robber item drops... and I have seen you write in other posts "oh well your just unlucky"... give us a bit more empathy! I'm tired of reading that we as a collective base are just somehow amazingly unlucky after the introduction of v2.0 for finding items that are not so grey in color or lacking a name attached to it.

The game has obviously changed for the worse.... worse for those of who go looking for jobs to drop items to sell on the market to make a living, merchants. Finding named items by random needs to be loosened up some. Just as job damage was too dangerous for awhile, they need to loosen up the drops of items and stop being so stingy.

So just as duelers complain about the dueling system and workers complain about building forts/church/towns, crafters who complain about recipes then there are those of us who are merchants that need to be listened to too.

So the only advice I would give the OP is to find Key 3 keep is as you said keep your motivation fairly high, as nothing drops of any real good value below 80%.

DeletedUser

hi Everyone :)
thanks For this information :D
but i worked graverobber for 6 Months, day by day
With 800 lb but i can't find it
Some said :
1. you have to work the graverobber job
2. your labor points in that job should be around 800 (the lowest LP of 773 where the key dropped was on .de, but I didn't see a screenshot so please put a bit more, let's say 785 LP)
3. You don't have to solve any other quest before it, so you don't have to solve ghost town quests, the raid, art collector nor anything else.
4. You don't have to equip any of keys anywhere

i was do all thes guest !!
and i don't
know what Should I do ??

DeletedUser

How can you say I'm just unlucky when I had a character that was optimized for grave robber and now after doing grave robber 100+ times with 800-1000lp the best item I find was some ordinary pants and a few grey belts.

Gone are the days of finding a nats machete, Athos Foil or other named items when I was excited to say "oh boy what did I find today in my reports" now I don't even read reports. I just look through my new inventory changes to see that nothing barely changes.

Now luckily I had key 3 on 4/5 of my characters in v1. When I go to find key 3 again with my last character on v2 I'll be doing traveling merchant, which I've never done that job before looking for key 3, but as I've seen how poor grave robber is now that it is truly nerfed. I'll say it again they nerfed grave robber item drops... and I have seen you write in other posts "oh well your just unlucky"... give us a bit more empathy! I'm tired of reading that we as a collective base are just somehow amazingly unlucky after the introduction of v2.0 for finding items that are not so grey in color or lacking a name attached to it.

The game has obviously changed for the worse.... worse for those of who go looking for jobs to drop items to sell on the market to make a living, merchants. Finding named items by random needs to be loosened up some. Just as job damage was too dangerous for awhile, they need to loosen up the drops of items and stop being so stingy.

So just as duelers complain about the dueling system and workers complain about building forts/church/towns, crafters who complain about recipes then there are those of us who are merchants that need to be listened to too.

So the only advice I would give the OP is to find Key 3 keep is as you said keep your motivation fairly high, as nothing drops of any real good value below 80%.

How I will keep my motivation fairly high ??

DeletedUser

How I will keep my motivation fairly high ??

Filtered cigarettes (the tonic peddler product). There are other ways...chewing tobacco, sleeping bags. etc...plus liquorice from your advent calendar and tombola, but cigs are most cost effective. The biggest problem with them (besides the cancer) is that the cooldown is 10 mins for +7% motivation when your motivation is going down 6% every 5 mins.

DeletedUser22685

As far as I know, named items have always been just as likely to drop as regular items, it's just that there are a whole lot more regular items than named items, which makes them less likely to be found. The problem with 2.0 is that items do not drop anywhere near as often as they used to, so on the rare occasion you do find an item there's still a far greater chance of getting a regular coloured item than a named one. It has always been like this, just now you get drops less frequently and therefore named drops much less frequently.

If the formula for determining what drop you get (as in the percentage chance you have of finding a grey item compared to a coloured item compared to brown, black, fancy, named etc.) changed in 2.0 they should have told us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

If the formula for determining what drop you get (as in the percentage chance you have of finding a grey item compared to a coloured item compared to brown, black, fancy, named etc.) changed in 2.0 they should have told us.

Thats understood... that you all dont get told when things change. I get that.

Im just tired of being told that we are unlucky and to suck it up when things use to drop much easier in 1.x when Im spending nuggets on stats that are supposed to cause things to drop but they are not... system is broken then. Now I have to spend points to reskill again since my grave robber is useless in a totally different direction.

Basically if Im putting in time and effort to find items such as key 3 or other things that dropped when doing "xyz" job before and people say they have worked 6 months at it... I have to ask for them when does the "Aha lightbulb" moment occur that something needs to be requested to be changed to appease the masses.

DeletedUser22685

Thats understood... that you all dont get told when things change. I get that.

Im just tired of being told that we are unlucky and to suck it up when things use to drop much easier in 1.x when Im spending nuggets on stats that are supposed to cause things to drop but they are not... system is broken then. Now I have to spend points to reskill again since my grave robber is useless in a totally different direction.

Basically if Im putting in time and effort to find items such as key 3 or other things that dropped when doing "xyz" job before and people say they have worked 6 months at it... I have to ask for them when does the "Aha lightbulb" moment occur that something needs to be requested to be changed to appease the masses.

I didn't say nothing changed, in fact I said the drop rate on all items has changed somehow and it's horrible now. I was just saying that they haven't nerfed the drop rate of named items specifically, but items as a whole. It does need to be changed because at the moment all short luck jobs are effectively useless.

hi Everyone :)
thanks For this information :D
but i worked graverobber for 6 Months, day by day
With 800 lb but i can't find it
Some said :
1. you have to work the graverobber job
2. your labor points in that job should be around 800 (the lowest LP of 773 where the key dropped was on .de, but I didn't see a screenshot so please put a bit more, let's say 785 LP)
3. You don't have to solve any other quest before it, so you don't have to solve ghost town quests, the raid, art collector nor anything else.
4. You don't have to equip any of keys anywhere

i was do all thes guest !!
and i don't
know what Should I do ??

I don't know where you heard about 773 being the lowest LP. It seems anything above 700 works, but I personally use 720 as the minimum. I always seem to have more luck when I'm around 730 LP.

Deleted User - 1278415

Do you know what the magic number of labor points is for Traveling Merchant?

DeletedUser

I've been finding that treasure hunt (for me at least) is now dropping more items and more valuable items per job than Grave Robber. So basically, that fits perfectly with the notion that the 5 minute time on GR, coupled with the decrease in motivation, means that GR has lost much of it's former 'appeal' for finding items.

I know, TM was always better for finding items, but if you're specced closer to GR than TM, it turns out that Treasure Hunting seems to be the better way to go.

Oh, and interestingly, mine sulfur has also lost some of it's 'random drop' appeal. Some 100+ jobs with my advent and my luck at $4800 has turned up nothing more valuable than $2000. I'm not talking drop rate per-se (which seems low given I have the full holiday set on after queueing the job) just item drop value (and most seem to drop at 85% mot, oddly).

Anyway, some random observations.

DeletedUser

Don´t get so much points. I got the key in 8 servers where i played always between adding 750 to 770 points. (old system) On one world it toke 519h working on grave robber until the key dropped... (and special itens? Only allen revolver and 78 rings plus 32 part 2 and 10 part1 of the card) On one of them i got the key right on the first try i did the job with 752 adding points.

So get your adding points to "Adding 75x labor points to the job" and keep doing it with motivation over 85% (end job) and you will find it.

(if you are already mad on this one... don´t get the luck i had on another server where it taked over 300h doing treasure hunt to get the chest)

DeletedUser22685

I agree with killado as I said earlier, I have a theory that having exceedingly high amounts of LP won't help you and may even make it harder to find the key.

Deleted User - 1278415

I actually found fancy fur pants today while doing GR... Im blown away at the moment. No 3rd key... but still a non-gray item.

DeletedUser22685

I got Adah's belt on my second or third grave robber job after 2.0.

DeletedUser

Sniper, since you use premium, do Travelling Merchant job with 501 or more labor points. You need 500 points to unlock the job. Also use "high wage" premium, if you can.
If you still can't find it, after assigning the job, equip holiday set or any other set which gives luck.
Wish you good luck. I got mine before update via GR, without premium.

DeletedUser22493

I used to do allot of Traveling Merchant, and I must agree with GF here. The droprate after the update is remarkably lower. I hardly ever get any items, and the only shiny ive gotten since 2.0 is a Belle Stars.
I found the 3rd key on the second try, doing Traveling Merchant in 1.36. Not sure if its that easy anymore.

DeletedUser22685

I found the 3rd key on the second try, doing Traveling Merchant in 1.36. Not sure if its that easy anymore.

It wasn't that easy before either, it was still a matter of luck. Whether the amount of luck needed to get Key 3 from Travelling Merchant in 2.0 has changed is impossible to tell at this stage, due to the huge variation in hours needed by different players that has always existed.