i searched a bit but: i cant find it

DeletedUser

i heard somewhere that it is possible to reset data on a world (character data that is)

does anyone know how?

DeletedUser

All you can do is delete and restart. Settings > Delete. It takes five days for your account to be fully deleted before you can restart with the same name.

Doh...unless you're talking about the shaman, which lets you respec. See Waupee's Grandfather quest on West Stats.

DeletedUser

oh... thats a better resolution... i forgot about shaman:
a few misplaced specs aren't a reason to wait five days

DeletedUser

also... i looked for this as well:
this melee weapon... "screwdriver":
i have seen this weapon in the weapon slot of many 'a' worker, i know this is a worker only weapon, but does the worker class receive it as a reward early after selecting the worker class?

DeletedUser

thanks!

and i searched a lot for this next thing:
a picture of the quaker ( i mean the zoomed out picture)
ex:
prospector.jpg
this is the zoomed out prospector

smallprospector.jpg
this is the zoomed IN prospector

now please can someone give me a picture of the zoomed OUT! quaker... thanks! a link will work just as well, and will be just as appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have one other thing to add to this:

i have read, and understand, that if you are inactive for 2 months, your character (may have read "user" other than character) will be deleted... does this mean is you don't sign in to each world you have joined, or if you don't sign in to your entire user?

DeletedUser

It's a month and a half (45 days) and it's each individual account. If you play w1 every day but don't log in to w2 for 45 days, w2 will be deleted.

DeletedUser

how about kicking someone out of a town?
is that possible or do you have to wait till they leave?

DeletedUser

Councilor and town founder can kick out members.
But councilors can't kick town founder.

DeletedUser

okay i searched a lot for this one... i was reading the rules to check for a limit on editing:

i saw that you should report if a thread is in the wrong section

1) i have searched for a tool option for this, i searched the FAQs, and i just cannot find it

2)please, can someone explain how to do this, or give me a link?

DeletedUser

okay i searched a lot for this one... i was reading the rules to check for a limit on editing:

i saw that you should report if a thread is in the wrong section

1) i have searched for a tool option for this, i searched the FAQs, and i just cannot find it

2)please, can someone explain how to do this, or give me a link?

You can edit your posts all you want. I prefer to put "Edit:" before anything added to a post, just to avoid confusion if someone replies to your post and their reply no longer makes sense.

If you want to have your own question thread and keep changing the first post to a new question...please don't.

DeletedUser

the question was "how do you report a thread that is in the wrong section?"

DeletedUser

Just click the report button...the
report.gif
in the upper right corner. Just don't overuse it. You can also PM the mod for that section...just don't overuse me.