I need TIP plz

DeletedUser

Heya guys!Look im new to this game and i got problem!What is benefit when u make town?Did u get tax from dudes who live there or anything?Or can someone tell me how i can make town?

Thanks a lot :p

DeletedUser

only benifit is owning the town and thus organising it, leading it, accepting and disbanding members etc. You get to be the big cahoona.

DeletedUser

If you are member of a town, you can sleep at the hotel (if there's one) for free. You can buy items at a lower price. Besides, you can make new friends when you join a town!

DeletedUser

stefan........ before you think of founding a town relise something.. 300$ that it costs to found it is NOTHING compared to what is costs to get even a level 1 hotel and level 1 general store.. and that is with a proper builder!

Do yourself a favor and read some of the threads on the subject and JOIN an established town as this sounds like your first world get a little experience on the subject.. and while your doing those two things make 4 other friends and the 5 of you found your first town on the next world.. (6)

I would suggest you all decide which two of you will be builders and the rest need to be money makers and that is a MINIMUM consideration for starting your town

DeletedUser618

Well said timewalker. I'd add: Don't rush to found a town as soon as you have $300. Get your level up and save up some big $s. Cuz a town is a big money pit and if you cannot do high paying jobs, it will be very slow going for your town. Wait so that you have a good revenue stream to fund continual building.