I invented the UTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Everyone seems to forget a few things.

The whole UTW was my idea in the first place.

I told Ronald what to do and how to do it. All he did to start it was pick the name.

I alone, and no one else, am personally responsible for having San Diego founded in the first place.

My letter to their leader organized it Now the real leader is in charge.

REMEMBER WHEN SAN DIEGO WAS CALLED DIABLO RANGE?

That's what I named it before it turned into San Diego.

Want proof?

Here's a copy of the original letter that secured San Diego in the first place.

---------------------

MadAlice On 11/14/08 at 12:14 AM
Send an invite to

Srrr
MadAlice On 11/13/08 at 11:29 PM
Wonderful. I am going to start organizing everything on this side and start getting some volunteers to make the switch to your town.

Please change the name of your town to

Diablo Range

to signify the changeover.
tantric On 11/13/08 at 9:35 PM
okay i will accept ur proposal.
MadAlice On 11/13/08 at 7:15 PM
We have maxed out our residences and filled up our town completely.

Now we are in need of expanding into an outlying town in the area.

We are going to have more than 1 town.

If you want to allow us to expand into you this is the deal / what you would expect.

1: You would have to give mayor to one of the people we put in your town. They will take complete control over the town name, the forums, who joins and gets kicked out, and the building / rles of the town.

2: You will be bumped down to councillor since the town will have a new mayor, and the other people in your town that you designate will all have permanent passes to stay in the town forever. Chances are this will be nobody but yourself since they are inactive low levels.

This will mean you will lose total control over your town, but the new people that we push into your town will cause it to grow very quickly and eventually become huge. We will have the residences grow the town will soon be filled with large players building the town.

Also everyone in the town will be able to switch back and forth with this one, so you would suddenly be able to buy items from big buildings like ours.

Yes, you will lose control of your town, but it is growing slowly anyway. We guarantee that by doing this you will ALWAYS have a place in all of our towns and will be a valuable member as the founder of our expansion town.

Let me know what you think of the proposal.

DeletedUser

Don't forget I'm also responsible for inviting more than half of the people into the UTW in the first place.

I recruited MOST of the leaders.

I even had to walk through other towns into joining the UTW in the first place.

"Subject you have to
Conversational partner tantric

»1«
MadAlice On 11/15/08 at 5:08 AM
You have to raise the other guys to mayor. do you know how to do this?

click their name on town hall residents, and you have to appoint themm twice up to the black hat, that way we can run invites and stuff."

The bottom line is rule under the UTW was tyrannical and insane.

He was always a touchy person who would take all the credit himself. Frequently we'd have conversations like this, when all I did was ask for help against someone who was dueling me on the forum.

-------------------------------

I am not trying to be tyrannical. I just don't like my authority being questioned at every other turn.

Recruiting? That's your job; I won't interfere unless it is someone I really need in the town.

Building and dueling? That's my job, leave it to me.
Based on your input about Cuma, I already telegramed the leaders of Perdition Wake; have faith that I am taking care of it. Simple.
MadAlice On 11/8/08 at 11:22 AM
And I didn't lose any money to cuma. I lost $3.
MadAlice On 11/8/08 at 11:21 AM
I'm not overriding anything. I didn't tell anybody to do anything I expressed my opinion. Don't be so tyrannical.
ronaldstrider On 11/8/08 at 11:20 AM
I am getting a little tired of this.
Stop trying to override my authority.

I understand what your problems are and I am trying to fix them in the best way possible.

Yes, Cuma hit you. Duelers from our town have also hit multiple people in theirs. It happens. If you had actually deposited more money in the treasury, it would not have hurt you so much!

I am taking care of it, let me deal with it. I decide who our major targets are; don't interfere.

--------------------

THE BOTTOM LINE IS

That no matter what anyone else says or tries to say

I invented the UTW. I secured the first expansion town San Diego. I was in charge of invites for the ENTIRE duration of the UTW beginning to finish, and I invited every single person beyond the starting 15-20 in the towns. I constantly organized the forum, created external forums, helped organize groups together, and participated in every way I could possible.

And yet when it came down to it, I was constantly belittled by various people in the leadership, and after I was given mayor, I had it immediately taken away for acting in a leadership position that I thought I had been given.

The baseline is, I put more work into the UTW than anyone else. All Kroesus ever did was record contributions for donations like a good accountant.

I'm the one with leadership qualities, and the entire honor argument has been a big farce.

Now I'm in charge of the town that should rightfully belong to me, the leader behind the scenes who received no credit, and now I'm in charge of an alliance the way I want to run it. Which guess what: is fair, equal, and well.

Why do you think it's bigger than the UTW is?

Umm did you think perhaps that the reason the UTW is what it is today, is because of me? LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh seriously shut the hell up...

DeletedUser

The only purpose of this thread is to set the record straight. If you saw my inbox you'd know how many people have the wrong impression of what happened and won't stop harassing me.

DeletedUser

Yeah I can see where youre coming from, but a lot of us are fed up with this. We know the story, you should preach to the people giving you a hard time and not us mate ;)

DeletedUser

YOU are one person. Speak for yourself and not for other people. If YOU don't want to hear it, you are more than welcome to not read this thread. The only purpose your comments serve is to psychic vamp me, and that, my dark man, is not possible.

DeletedUser

YOU are one person. Speak for yourself and not for other people. If YOU don't want to hear it, you are more than welcome to not read this thread. The only purpose your comments serve is to psychic vamp me, and that, my dark man, is not possible.

Did you just call me a dark man? lol

No, I personally dont care for sure. But between you and midgrin there is a lot of complaining going on. I just think you shouldnt make things like this public as it only serves to make the problem worse. Like I said - preaching to us lot doesnt help you in any way. However saying all this to the people giving you trouble in private would be a lot more useful now, wouldnt it?

DeletedUser

lolwut? Buck up and respond to your mail. Don't bug the forum with your shizz.
get.py

3RE6QXYSLKZFOSEXI5NB2ZCYXMEIXDS4.jpg

Dark Man? >.>

DeletedUser

Also...Im sure im not the only one who doesnt care one bit about your messages proving you set up the UTW. You really think the game wants to know this? It doesnt even concern most of us so why post all your personal messages on a public forum, huh?

DeletedUser

Tog please watch your language!

MadAlice please dont double post.

And in my opinion this topic is pointless and just makes people argue so therefore its closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.