Hufvudstaden

DeletedUser

Hufvudstaden - Recruiting

Town Name: Hufvudstaden

Town Rank:

Town Points: 6000+

What positions are open:

Number of Open Positions:

Town Descriptions: Hufvudstaden is as far as possible a democracy. We value that our players are nice, active, are team players and maybe even a little bit crazy. We are a city that is here to stay.

Where to contact: Via a telegram to Snapphanen or Little Rain.
Hufvudstaden looking for new citizens!
We are looking for those who want to have fun, work together and build the city to the heights it is meant to be.

Are you active, mature, pleasant and would like to create some history and make new acquaintances with us?
- Send a request to either Snapphanen or Little Rain.
In application, we want you to tell a little about yourself, your plans for the game and what you think you could contribute to the city.
Please tell us what kind of game experience you have so far and what kind of character you will play as, if you have not yet chosen.
Attempt to have the city's average level when you apply.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Howdy folks!

We are now looking for 5 new members to our city, welcome with your application.

:cool:

DeletedUser

Now, our residence has been developed again, and we have 6 places available.

We are looking for you who are a little bit older, mature and able to live in a city whose rules to much consists of plain good manners and common sense.
I and Snapphanen look forward to receiving your application!

DeletedUser

Want to join

Hi I really would like to join. All the towns in my area are to crappy for me.
I am a level 10 soldier. I will send you an ingame PM to.

Grtz,

King William

DeletedUser

The residence has been upgraded once again, and we have now room for 5 new members!

(Applications consisting solely of one sentence will not be taken seriously.)

DeletedUser

I would like to join, please invite me, and I live in Gothenburg, is in level 13, and soon 14.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please Hellseeker, write an application and send it in a telegram to me or Snapphanen :)

While I still writing, I can tell you all that we now have a dormitory at the hotel where you can rest your feet and maybe, if you tired, close your eyes and sleep for a little while.
Or why not check out if we have anything fun in our shops!

DeletedUser

Howdy folks!

We are now looking for some new members to our city, welcome with your application.:)

Please whrite to me or Little Rain ingame. And one sentence applications will not be taken seriously. :coolg: