Huckleberry's Slingshot?

DeletedUser363

You have to do high luck jobs to obtain the Huckleberrys Slingshot or other rare items.

DeletedUser

~65% should do nicely, IE transporting ammo.
That's the job I found two of them buggers.

DeletedUser

Well it will be a while before I can transport ammunition, lol.
And I can have a way better weapon by the time I can.
So I'll forget the slingshot for now unless some job comes up in the future that I can do, that has decent luck.

DeletedUser

grave robber is better it has 90% chance of luck and if you are a adventurer pluz 10% equals to 100 % you can find that item in this job

DeletedUser6359

Transporting Ammo/Evangelizing/Prison Guard/Trading WIth INdians...Try those job, I've found 4-5 Huckleberry's Slingshots but I generally have the adventurers bonus and Primium Higher Wages in my favor as well.

DeletedUser

grave robber is better this job is the most highest luck in all work

DeletedUser

grave robber is better this job is the most highest luck in all work

10% adventurer bonus offers 10 PERCENT bonus not + 10 and then stick on a random percentage sign on the end. i hope you can figure it out from here.

DeletedUser

only problem is,you ened a high amount of labor points to start it,and whiel with no good easy way to get that,i suggest u do trading with indians,a great item finder,i made 6k off this job at world 3

DeletedUser

your right its ambush stage coach sure you will get an item in ambush stage coach it has 95% :laugh:

sig2.php

DeletedUser

your right its ambush stage coach sure you will get an item in ambush stage coach it has 95% :laugh:

Luck % does not equal item drop-chance on the job, but worth of the item found, if any.

DeletedUser

I just use trading with :indian:. i found:

deringer
fancy woolly hat (x2)
pony
muzzleloader

and in silver mining:

$2254
Silver (x19)
Other Junk...

DeletedUser

Trading with Indians & Grave Robbing is how I have found that weapon previously.