How to get more people into town - got an opening or 9

DeletedUser

Well, you guys can prolly give me some advice...
I had 4 more players in my town (BARTER TOWN - OPEN), but i kicked them out since none of them did any work or contributed in any way. Even after 3 warnings and waiting weeks for them to come around.
Any advice on how to avoid those?

I got the town to 2.2k points mainly myself... invested 64 hours and $7.3k
The rest were 7h the guy that did the most.... (we started the game at bout the same time).

Anyway, im looking for more players (9) and prefferably someone who will help develop and improve the town.

DeletedUser8054

Put up a town flag advertising help needed on your town.

DeletedUser

Any suggestions? The top 200 to 300 towns don't need to advertize, and while I'm not saying they don't need the capital, $2000 means alot more to a 500 point town than a 4k point town. How to entice people to start up or begining towns?

DeletedUser

Any suggestions? The top 200 to 300 towns don't need to advertize, and while I'm not saying they don't need the capital, $2000 means alot more to a 500 point town than a 4k point town. How to entice people to start up or begining towns?

Even the maxed towns seem to be having trouble recruiting. Some of them have posted recently in the other forum. In fact only 1 of the maxed towns are close to having full membership.

DeletedUser

Sorry to be redundant, but what are some good ways to entice peoples to your towns?

DeletedUser1855

None

Sorry to be redundant, but what are some good ways to entice peoples to your towns?

There are no methods. You can try to hire from town which are slow or it is going dead. I have 48 members in my town and only 2 of them are inactive (yellow) but I still cannot find just 4 good members.

I will advise you to join a town rather than building one at this stage. You can join my town.

DeletedUser

I have found some players just outright refuse to join a town. They would rather pay 4X the cost for goods and stay only in a level 2 hotel room for free that join a town.....

DeletedUser

I have found some players just outright refuse to join a town. They would rather pay 4X the cost for goods and stay only in a level 2 hotel room for free that join a town.....

No, you have it wrong. They are more than likely affiliated with a town. They're just not always part of it.