how much aim lost in appearance/tactics war?

DeletedUser

Just out of curiousity...I have a resistance dueler in world 1. I currently have 63 appearance in my dueling setup and 53 aim.

Now, since I am a pure resistance dueler with no dodge during duels, I normally set my defensive stance to not dodge, thus increasing my aim rating for subsequent rounds.

My question is, if my appearance were to change to say, 30, and I attack someone with higher tactics (say in the 60-90 range) my aim will be lowered. However, does anyone know an exact formula as to how much my aim will be lowered? I would like to swap some skill points out of appearance into aim/reflex/vigor, and I would figure 73 aim and 30 appearance would probably be better than 53 aim and 63 appearance considering I double my aim during most rounds by not dodging.

To sum up, I'm wondering if anyone knows how much my aim gets lowered if I lose the apperance/tactics check. :)

DeletedUser

Nobody knows. Because there are random factors involved in determining hits, I don't think we will ever know. I'm pretty sure that aim can't get reduced completely down to zero, based on my experiences, but that is the full extent to which I'm prepared to speculate about it.