How do you want to be "buried"?

DeletedUser

I like the idea of living forever and I don't want to be buried.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Burnt thanks, less fuss, less room and will have no use for a rotting corpse once dead.

DeletedUser

I'd like my body to be doused in kerosene, set on fire and then tossed into a burning oil rig...Oh yeeeeaaaahhh!!!!!!!

DeletedUser16628

I'll be cremated and made into a diamond.Then I'll placed into a large stone that has already been chosen.The stone will be cored out 21/2 feet it's a 5,500 lbs stone.Then I'll be placed inside and the stone core will be placed back in and glued.I have a final attachment that the family can add to this.I'm a landscaper who works with stones all the time it suits me to a T.

DeletedUser

Once I'm dead, you can throw me in a dumpster for all I care. Just make sure I'm dead first. :p

DeletedUser17649

In a cave or something similar treated to withstand time and then I'll be found by archaeologists along with my stuff ;)

DeletedUser

I'll be cremated and made into a diamond.Then I'll placed into a large stone that has already been chosen.The stone will be cored out 21/2 feet it's a 5,500 lbs stone.Then I'll be placed inside and the stone core will be placed back in and glued.I have a final attachment that the family can add to this.I'm a landscaper who works with stones all the time it suits me to a T.

That's..... Comprehensive.