How Do I?...

DeletedUser

How do I report someone for spam attacking? I have a player constantly attacking me, and I don't get a chance to bank my money as it's always whenever I'm not online and working on a job.

DeletedUser

You don't actually. The report system is meant to report someone who is personally attacking you, either by sending insulting or profane telegrams, or by insulting you on his profile page.

If you are having a problem with someone who is playing the game within the rules, then you could post a thread in the World forum and ask for some sort of help there.

DeletedUser

Wow, well that sucks, none of my friends can help me, the player's too strong. @#$%!!!

DeletedUser

Little bit of advice, stop working high money jobs and carrying lots of cash.

If the attacker is constantly getting large amounts from you he will keep coming back for more.

DeletedUser

I haven't been carrying much cash at all, even before this idiot started attacking me.

Deleted User - 819397

just wait, eventually his dueling level will get too high to duel you...then you'll be fine.

DeletedUser

That's not 'useful', really, is it? But, you, whatever, thanks.

DeletedUser

Well, yeah, I know, I just meant not useful, as in it's stating the obvious. I was asking for something to DO about it, not NOT DO about it. lol.

Deleted User - 819397

That's all you can do though...spam attacking is part of the game.

DeletedUser

You don't actually. The report system is meant to report someone who is personally attacking you, either by sending insulting or profane telegrams, or by insulting you on his profile page.

If you are having a problem with someone who is playing the game within the rules, then you could post a thread in the World forum and ask for some sort of help there.
I remember that i attacked u in W7 for the same reason

DeletedUser

I remember that i attacked u in W7 for the same reason

I have never insulted a player on my profile. In fact, I have never listed another player on any of my profiles. I have issued challenges, which you seemed to take as a personal insult. But that was your perception, anhlong.

There is a distinct difference. For example, if a profile were to say "anhlong is stupid and doesn't know how to play this game", then it should be reported as an insulting profile.

But if a profile were to say, "Any duelers stupid enough to attack me will be punished.", that is not an insult. That is just playing the game.

Deleted User - 819397

There is a distinct difference. For example, if a profile were to say "anhlong is stupid and doesn't know how to play this game", then it should be reported as an insulting profile.

But if a profile were to say, "Any duelers stupid enough to attack me will be punished.", that is not an insult. That is just playing the game.

I agree with that. I don't personally insult people...I just say on my worker world not to duel me, and on the rest I don't care.

DeletedUser

Anyway, this is all beside the point, this thread is closed, can a moderator please lock it?