Hostages and Kidnapping

DeletedUser

This would be an awesome idea I think, easy way for a town to boost its riches or hinder them, risky choice.

Kidnapping a town member as a hostage!
  • This can only be done if the Dueler challenging belongs to a town.
  • There's a 15% chance after winning the duel that he will get the choice to kidnap the victim and take him back to his own town.
  • Here another deciding duel will take place if the town who lost its worker wins they get him back plus all the money in the duelist's towns treasury and cash on the duelist added to their towns treasury.
  • If the town that lost the worker does not get him in 48hrs or loses the 2nd duel then the worker can't build for 4 days and all of his cash will go to the challenging duelist's towns treasury.
This is an awesome way to get money or lose it for towns that are well rounded.

Of course there should be restrictions too like if the town is within 250 points of your town then kidnapping is possible if not then its only a duel!

Feedback please :D

Excuse my ugly grammar plz

DeletedUser

See how fast the poor victim gets booted out of his town... kinda like saying... what the hell, we didnt like him anyway.

DeletedUser

This one in here is a ealy bad idea. To much money to loose or to gain.

DeletedUser

The percentage is really high. With something like this it should be around 1% or 2%. Maybe as low as .1%

DeletedUser

this is too hard for the town and then the member would be rendered usless

DeletedUser

I say...this is a good idea. But why do you want the town treasury money of the loosing town. If you win...good for you. If you loose, say goodbye to your friends!!!