Resolved Hope dies last

• Thread starter DeletedUser33953
  • Start date

DeletedUser33953

I need some answers, I couldn't find on forums.
If I want to work on that quest I need a broken spade and piece of gold. Both are from previous quests.
Like I read on forums, broken spade could be find like drop item, but not coin.
Bah, only one question is important. Is there any way (not market) to obtain again that items I had once long ago and sell both during play becouse I didn't see how important it become much later?

For now it looks like I am not able to finish all the quests, becouse I was idiot to sell and someone else becouse didn't show the possible use in future quests.

lp
smuljko

DeletedUser

I thought you can find the items at work as a travelling merchant?

You can always contact support. Maybe you can buy the items from them ;)

DeletedUser

The broken spade can be found (if you sold the one from the quest) on Digging Graves. (confirmed)

The coin should be found on Treasure hunt(if you sold the one from the quest). (not confirmed)

The broken spade is not a easy drop... but it drops there.

DeletedUser25892

So I have an extra broken spade...forgot where I got it from but you can find it. As for the golden coin, find someone to sell it to you as it is auctionable :)>

MM2099

DeletedUser

And the coin is auctionable, the broken spade (a very rare drop on merchant) is not.

Red Falcon

This just goes to show you that you should NEVER sell items you get during quests as they may very well come in handy for other quests later on. Hint: The handcuffs. And as if this was not bad enough...Well...The rest would be a spoiler and so cannot be mentioned here.

DeletedUser

I have done the job exploration like 10 times with the piece of gold equipped and I still haven't got the purse item!!! Does any one have a suggestion?

GD

DeletedUser

Just a small clarification:
The broken spade drops on digging graves if you have the spade equipped on the product slot. (if you sold the other one)
The coin drops on Treasure hunt (if you sold the other one) but it has a very very low drop rate.

@Grave digger 26 did you got to the clearing to accept the quest that it asks you for that?
If you didn´t, get there today, equip the coin, accept quest and do exploration with the coin equipped.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just a small clarification:
The broken spade drops on digging graves if you have the spade equipped on the product slot. (if you sold the other one)
The coin drops on Treasure hunt (if you sold the other one) but it has a very very low drop rate.

Really? I had no idea about those. I've never seen them posted anywhere, not on TW-DB, not in the Beta quest forums (though I haven't read them religiously in a long time), and definitely not here. I did find a broken spade on traveling merchant like a year ago, but none since. Why is that such a secret?

DeletedUser

Really? I had no idea about those. I've never seen them posted anywhere, not on TW-DB, not in the Beta quest forums (though I haven't read them religiously in a long time), and definitely not here. I did find a broken spade on traveling merchant like a year ago, but none since. Why is that such a secret?

I already saw 5 players getting the broken spade from the digging graves with the spade equipped (they had sold the one they got from the treasure quest).
The gold coin was someone on beta that got it from the treasure hunt when they where trying to get the golden gun... and they had sold the coin to make money.
But it looks like to be a low drop.
At least one of the players that got the broken spade needed to do the job for 4h (old worlds).

I remember people dropping it on the traveling merchant... but they already had the other one.

DeletedUser

I had sold Young Stallion before achievements were brought in. Hence I couldn't get credit on Collector line. I submitted a ticket and they put the Stallion back in my inventory and took the money I had made selling it from my bank. So it may be possible to get it back via a ticket for non-auctionable items.

DeletedUser

I had sold Young Stallion before achievements were brought in. Hence I couldn't get credit on Collector line. I submitted a ticket and they put the Stallion back in my inventory and took the money I had made selling it from my bank. So it may be possible to get it back via a ticket for non-auctionable items.

There's only one way to get a young stallion. As killado pointed out, there's another way to get a broken spade.

DeletedUser

Reopening a very old thread.
I have got to the end of this quest and I am finding it physically impossible to kill General Grant.
I can confirm that he is not a mirror, so does anyone have any advice for beating him?
Even though I am an Adventurer, I skilled out as a dueller and the best I can manage is around 400HP damage. Every time I fight him, he changes his tactics too. I.E. He does not stand in the same way nor shoot at the same place every time.
Any advice on killing him would be greatly appreciated as I need my one and only reskill potion to put points into Trading when I have finished with my NPC duel-quests and I don't want to waste it just to put every single point into duelling. :(