Holiday games discussion thread

Harriet Oleson

Maybe what's making you confused, Snr Sarg, it's the fact for the main game we have nothing else to do until the end except reading the chapters and hints released little by little : you seem to look for something more to do, but there's nothing more lol; for the main game, for now we just have to read and discover the story and hints ... It will be at the end of the story we'll have all the cards in hands to guess who is/are the murderer(s).

Of course between the hints and chapters, there are sometimes pop-up games. And for them, the principle is exactly the same than the advent calendars from previous years : we have to look every day the thread of the day, see if there's a game, and send our answer before the deadline.

Until now, there were more prizes to win than contestants for these pop-up games, so if you have the correct answer that's worthy to participate. And for the main game, I personally find it pretty interesting too, very original for a christmas event in the forum. But I guess not everyone likes this kind of things. I precise I never played Clue neither, but I found the principle rather understandable and interesting after reading the rules ... Not sure I'll be able to find the culprit(s) though.