Hockey Tournament

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser

"Good..." He said ass he hugged her and turned to Sarah and said "You wanna practice?"

DeletedUser

"You want to have sime fun? Should we take a little stroll down to the arcade then?" He asked her raising an eyebrow.

DeletedUser

Jake smiled."I'll leave you two lovebirds to your little date.I'm going to see if someone want's to practice with me.We got a nice little match against those (beeps).Time to get back at that guy for beating me up" Jake said with smile.Jake walked over to the reception and asked if there was anyone on the ice at the moment.The receptionist told him that there wasn't and Jake thanked her and walked up to his room to get his gear.

DeletedUser

"Thanks Jake" He said as he smiled back at Sarah waiting for an awnser about going out to the arcade or something.

DeletedUser

Jake went into this room and grabbed his gear off his bed and walked out of the room.He was halfway down the hall when someone grabbed him."Get off me!" Jake said to them.Jake turned around and saw it was the one the (beeps) who beat him up."What do you want?" Jake shouted at him.The guy tried to grab Jake but Jake jumped back and punched him in the face.Jake kneed him in the face and slammed both hands onto his back.Jake heard more people come and turned around and saw the whole team that the guy was on."Oh Damn" Jake said and he turned and ran.Jake jumped down each flight of steps and into the reception."Ryan!Sarah!They're freaking after me!" Jake shouted to them while he ran out the door to his car.

DeletedUser

"What!" He said as he stayed by the hall, No one was going to hurt Jake, Ryan was going to make sure, He ran up the stairs to the hall, No one was around as the team came round the corner and Ryan shouted at them "Leave my mate alone!"

"OR What?" Said the biggest member of the group, He stepped forward and said "You want him left alone...Fight me"

"Bring it on you sack of old spuds!" He said as he walked foward and the team created a circle around them jeering the huge guy on, They excnaheged blows to teh face and chest, Ryan slid under his legs and pushed him over, He jumped up and dug his elbow into the guy's back as he landed, Causing him to scream.

"STOP, STOP!! We'll leav him alone i swear!" He shouted as he wiped the blood from his nose and mouth. The rest of the team gaped at Ryan as they disperesed booing the large guy and punching him.

Ryan walked outside and attempted to keep him anger under contorl, But failed, He said to Jake "You owe me big time" He said as he spat out the tooth and blood that had pooled in his mouth, He wiped the cut clean and it scabbed, It would be alright by his next game...And luckly one of his teeth he lost he needed out anyway so he gained a little out of it aswell...

DeletedUser

"Ryan, I was damn attacked by one and ambushed by the others.I had to get the freaking way out of there.I've got no chance against all of them.I think they're trying to get me out of the game" Jake said to Ryan.Jake looked over to his car and saw someone in there."Hey, what the hell!" Jake shouted while he ran over his car."Get out of there you litte (beep)!".Jake opened the door and pulled the guy out.Jake kicked him and punched him until he begged him for mercy.

DeletedUser

He looked around and asked Jake where Sarah had gone, He told him and Ryan turned around and went to Sarah's room He knocked on the door and said "What's wrong?"

DeletedUser

"I was only helping Jake, Please, Don't start this agian" He said as his sadness over welmed him and he put his hand up agianst the wall as a tear ran down his cheek.

DeletedUser

"I'm sorry..." he said as he walked off into his room closed and locked the door.

Deleted User - 819397

William woke up and frowned. He had no idea what he was supposed to be doing at this point...he sat up and tried to figure out what had to be done now...

DeletedUser

Ryan walked out side as he said to the others "When is our next game?" he wiated for an awnser.

DeletedUser

"No, Just wondering." he said as he walked up stiars as he knocked on Alex's door saying "Our next match is tonite, Do you want to talk about us...?" He asked.

DeletedUser

"Sorry first of all, But i do think that just because i ran off dosen't mean i still don't want to be with you" he said olding her hand.

DeletedUser

...He sat and said nothing thinking of everything that she had said, He didn't know what else to say.

DeletedUser

"I don't know what else to say" he said as he sat there growing nervous and slightly agitated.

DeletedUser

"Do you want it to be?" he siad as he looked up with a tear in his eye.

DeletedUser

"And i won't!" He said as he thought *I know i'm a man but...What about my heart?* He sat with her holding her hand.