Hiring Scoundrels at Fort Fights

DeletedUser31931

I was talking to Belle Starr about Hiring the Scoundrel gang at fort fights and found out about it being banned and then I had an idea. Read from bottom to top, tell me what you think. Come on people, support the idea and then there will be a survey to all the players in W6 and if a certain amount like the idea, We will get the scoundrels back (but better and more efficiently)!

Belle StarrOn 11/16/11 at 7:01 AM
yes I would go for that.

ZemelciOn 11/15/11 at 7:43 PM
Can I post it in the forums and then if I raise enough support will you put a survey then?

Belle StarrOn 11/13/11 at 12:57 PM
that is a really nice idea... too bad that idea didn't come up back when we were having all the problems with scoundrels joining the battles. The problem right now is that we agreed we wouldn't do anymore battles. I can't go back on that.

Maybe you could talk to the other alliances and see what they say? If most players from all the alliances agree to that I'll do it.

ZemelciOn 11/13/11 at 12:18 PM
What about if you did an individual service, so I could hire out any scoundrel I wanted to, but a max of three, for a fort fight and could not use them in a fort fight again for a month? Surely that would work?

Belle StarrOn 11/13/11 at 11:41 AM
It turned out that we created too much imbalance so it didn't work out.

ZemelciOn 11/13/11 at 6:24 AM
Well That sucks!
Thanks for informing me, just out of interest. Why did you stop doing fort battles?

Belle StarrOn 11/13/11 at 5:53 AM
Hi Zemelci

We used to do fort battles but that was a long time ago. We no longer provide that service. We can be hired for dueling only.

Regards,
Belle

ZemelciOn 11/12/11 at 5:35 PM
To whom it may concern

I heard somewhere that you can hire scoundrels for Fort Battles. Is this possible. If so then can I hire the scoundrel gang for a battle.

Yours Sincerely
Zemelci.

DeletedUser

IMHO my answer completely no to this idea imagine if all those tanks hire scoundrels whose stamina strength aim and leadership GOD knows what join battle for attacker it will cause world 6 to die completely and hence no more scoundrel battle