High level duelers for hells raiders

DeletedUser

I am seeking high leveled duelers for the town of Hells Raiders that is in the hells alliance.
We already have a large attacking group called the raiders that conists of 2 brigades with 3 units in each and are looking for players who ay be in a small town and want to be in amongst the action.
All our raiders are active and have more than a fair share of action and i can actually see the little smiles appearing on the face of our enemies as they read this. So if you want to join a great bunch of psychotic killers message me in game and become as derenged as the rest of us.
I look forward to you becomng part of a slightly demented group, in real life i am sure we would all be in straight jackets :blink:
baal666

DeletedUser16628

Yes my good friend the smile is ear to ear.Come one come all join the hells raiders for what will surely be an adventurous and fun filled time.I look forward to all that exp in 1 place.

DeletedUser15169

Oh yes of course :) All smiles here...;) Of course if you are a low level dueler please join his 'action brigades' soon. (He only had about one decent low-medium level dueler among his whole membership so far) This is by FAR, the best place to join if you want to see some decent action in the way of duels coming TO you, then join his group of towns :)

'Safety in numbers'?

DeletedUser

hi infiniti, glad it made you smile, sorry to hear about JK though, i liked him too.
As for j dahl, yeah i know mate but then they dont stay low levels as they climb in levels so as to enjoy the game more rather than stay as a 0 motivation low level duelers to hit as many weak low levels as they can, whats the matter, are you too afraid to jump a level or two just in case you have to play with the big boys instead. Its like staying in playschool even when you was meant to leave just so you can steal the 1st years sweets, yeah duelers really have respect for you :)
Hi namron, nice duel last time and look forward to the next.

DeletedUser16628

I respect many but fear none.I look forward to many good duels and wish you luck filling out your stable of dueling studs.JK and I go way back and I'm sure he will come back but on his terms so maybe in the fall.

DeletedUser

well i look forward to when he does as he is a great guy and i hope you included me in the respect part too lol